⁂ Smiling Murderer 20 Morbid ⁂

"Cat, how do you want me to cooperate later?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao said,

"Well, you just need to act accordingly. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but......I'll go in first. You wait ten minutes before you enter in a hurry. It's like that I am tantrum with you, and you come to me."

Bai Yutang nodded and asked,

"Identity as a couple?"

"Right."

Zhan Zhao nodded, thought about it, and called Bai Jin Tang, Gong Sun and the twins to talk about the general arrangement. Everyone was extremely smart and nodded in agreement.

Afterwards, Zhan Zhao got out of the car early and walked to the Lan Gui Ren bar alone.

Eugene looked at Zhan Zhao's figure in the back seat and asked puzzledly,

"Is that what a Cat looks like when he's alone or is he starting to act now?"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly... In the distance, under the street lamp, Zhan Zhao's figure seemed to be no different from the original. It just seemed to be alone and very lonely. It made him have a certain impulse to go with him right away... Probably he spends too much together so that Bai Yutang felt very strange to Zhan Zhao's back.

"Hello."

Eugene couldn't stand it anymore and said to Bai Yutang,

"Don't be so sad, do you? Isn't he just leaving for a while?"

Bai Yutang sighed and watched Zhan Zhao enter the bar, then looked down at his watch, counting the time every second... At the same time, he saw Gong Sun and Bai Jin Tang walking towards the bar.

Bai Yutang once again determined that the back should be disguised by Zhan Zhao because the backs of others couldn't see the loneliness......Be sure to take a good look at the opportunity later.

On the other hand, when Zhan Zhao walked to the bar alone, he suddenly felt very lonely... Laughing at himself. He doesn't know when he has become accustomed to being inseparable from Bai Yutang.

What kind of love is going to die? Zhan Zhao has also worried about... He and Bai Yutang seem to have been in a certain kind of passion for a long time. Will the too much love end in a short time? But both of them have maintained such a high temperature until now and kept it up and, they should continue to go far, far away.

In other words... The boiling point of things like feelings is the highest and the tensest.

Just walked to the door of the bar, Zhan Zhao looked up at the security guard at the door and saw that he was also looking at himself.

However, Zhan Zhao hesitated and took out the ticket Eugene gave him from his pocket. After the security took it over, he opened the door and let him in.

Zhan Zhao was fully prepared. After entering, what he saw would be a chaotic situation, but to his surprise, it was an elegant bar. All the people, who come in and out are well dressed, and the decoration of the bar is also indescribably simple and elegant. The soft music makes people relax...

From a professional perspective, as soon as Zhan Zhao stepped into the bar, he immediately realized that there seemed to be something wrong with the music here. He bowed his head and walked to the front of the bar, and the bartender smiled and asked,

"What do you want to drink?"

Zhan Zhao looked at him and said,

"Absinthe."