⁂ Smiling Murderer 04 Get Off The Horse ⁂

The car stopped at the gate of the South City branch. Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and the others got off, and they saw several cars at the gate of the branch, moving tables and stools outside.

Bai Yutang walked over and asked a foreman who was moving the table,

"Is this going to moving?"

"Are you reporting the crime?"

The foreman smiled and said,

"This South City branch has been dismantled. Now call 110 directly to report a crime. The General Bureau will send someone over."

"Where's the original policeman?"

Bai Yutang asked,

"Is there no one on duty?"

"No more."

The foreman waved his hand, greeted the people, and drove away.

"It looks like a trip for nothing."

Zhan Zhao shrugged.

"Let's go to the location of the crime."

Luo Tian walked over with the documents and said,

"The first three cases, in which the body chopped off from the finger wherein an old house."

"Is that where the crime occurred or where the body was dumped?"

Bai Chi asked curiously,

"Why is it in the old house?"

"It's said that these three high school students are resident students of K High School. They disappeared after going out on Saturday that day. Only a week later, the bodies were found. They were all rotten, and they were bitten by rats in a mess."

"It's miserable."

Bai Chi frowned.

"Is this murderer alone?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Well, it's possible."

Zhan Zhao nodded and said,

"The three high school boys are not so easy to subdue unless there is something special."

"Captain."

Luo Tian continued,

"This murderer is very interesting. The first time he killed three high school boys, all his fingers were cut off, and the second time he killed three female college students with all their hair shaved; One is a male doctor, with all ears cut off, and the last three are old men with their eyeballs dugout."

"The people he killed have nothing in common."

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"Except for the three killed... And these victims seem to know all of them, right?"

"Right."

Luo Tian nodded and said while reading the information,

"The three female college students were classmates who went out shopping together, and the three male doctors worked in a hospital and went out to drink together that night. And the three old men, They came out to do morning exercises together in the morning."

Bai Yutang and the others walked back to the car, started the car and asked,

"The place where the crime occurred. The first place is the old house. What about the others?"

"The second one is in an abandoned factory, and the third one is on a suspended ship at the dock. The place where the old man abandoned his body is magical..."