⁂ Lucky Murderer 02 Lottery ⁂

Everyone there gathered around to listen to Gong Sun speaking.

Gong Sun took a sip of water, and then said,

"As soon as Xin Xin entered the crypt yesterday, it's said that she noticed something wrong."

"Something wrong? What's the problem?"

"Corpse stink!"

Gong Sun replied.

"Corpse stink!"

Zhan Zhao and others looked at each other,

"Is that a thousand-year-old tomb, and there is still corpse corpses?"

"The thousand-year-old tomb has some flavour, but that's normal."

Gong Sun thought for a while,

"But you also know that forensic doctors are very sensitive to the smell of corpses, and the smell of dead people is different from the general smell. Moreover, humans themselves are also animals, and animals will have a powerful sense of fear of the smell of corpses of the same kind."

"You mean, Xin Xin discovered that there's corpse odor. But definitely not from those ancient corpses?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Are there other dead people in the ancient tomb?"

"Yes."

Gong Sun nodded,

"Xin Xin said that she asked if the smell came from a tomb behind a section of tomb road, and asked the archaeological team if there were any corpses behind. The archaeological team replied that there were clay-carved human figures in the back, which were scattered and looked like battlefield ruins, so they inferred that the owner of this tomb might be a general."

"A clay-carved portrait? "

Bai Yutang was a little suspicious,

"The person who attacked Xin Xin pretended to be a mud statue?"

Gong Sun nodded,

"Xin Xin heard that there were clay statues, so she wanted to take a look. As she walked over, she became more and more sure that there must be a dead man in it."

As he said, Gong Sun pointed to his nose,

"Because the taste is too obvious!"

"As soon as she got down into the pit, suddenly a mud statue jumped up to attack her... Luo Tian drew his gun, and there were two jumps before and after, all screaming and rushing towards Xin Xin. Luo Tian was on the pit at the time, and he was probably worried about Xin Xin when he couldn't reach him, so he shot them both with a shuttle bullet."

Everyone raised their eyebrows, but after thinking about it, a few clay figures suddenly popped up in a tomb of the dead, who is not afraid.

"Did you find out later?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Is it someone pretending to be?"

"That's for sure."

Gong Sun nodded,

"One of them is not dead. The one who was close to Xin Xin got a headshot, and the one who was in the distance Luo Tian hit his limbs, but his body was covered with mud. Of course, there was another one who had been dead for a long time!"

"It's the one with the smelly corpse?"

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"Hiding in the tomb, tomb thief?"