⁂ Crazy Doctor Murderer 22 Test ⁂

"Devil's waters, Mermaid Totem"

The emergence of these two allowed everyone at SCI to see new clues to the case. The current question is, how to connect all the clues?

It is difficult to find this place if you only know the terrain but not the scale and coordinates, longitude, and latitude.

Moreover, this map is very large. There is no such big island in everyone's memory, and it is named Devil's Waters.

Using satellite photos to compare is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack. The most terrible thing is that the islands are always changing the shape of the exposed land with the changing tides. Jiang Ping searched for various language versions. 'Devil's Waters.'
Most of what was found were disturbing clues.

For example, when it comes to Devil's Waters, almost all the search results that pop up point to the Bermuda Triangle, as well as inland seas and lakes with legends about water monsters. But none of the shapes matched that picture.

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to seek help from the marine police and some related experts.

In addition, since Bobby is in the country and is a major suspect, Bao Zheng issued a wanted order to arrest him.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's attention turned to the big man in the interrogation room.

The big man has been sitting in the interrogation room for a long time. During this time, he didn't move at all. He looked like a machine just now.

Zhan Zhao leaned against the door of the interrogation room with his arms folded, looking at him in a daze through the single-sided glass.

Bai Yutang came over and asked,

"Cat."

Zhan Zhao turned around and saw that his hair was a little messy and wet. He might have just washed his face, so he took out a tissue to wipe his face.

Bai Yutang reached out to take the tissue and asked him in a low voice,

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao said, reaching out and tapping the glass lightly... But the big man inside still didn't respond.

"This man is so strange."

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang,

"Can a well-trained and highly focused soldier be able to do this?"

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"Concentration is one thing, he's more like dull."

"Um......"

Zhan Zhao put one hand on Bai Yutang's shoulder.

"How old do you think he is?"

Bai Yutang smiled, took Zhan Zhao's hand off his shoulder, reached out to put his hand on his shoulder, and reminded,

"Cat, I fought him that day. Judging from his strength, he should be the most mature young man. But judging from his reaction... I think he should be over fifty."

Zhan Zhao nodded and seemed to agree with Bai Yutang's statement.

"Oh, Yutang."

"Um?"

Bai Yutang heard Zhan Zhao's voice:

"Yutang."

Upon hearing this, his heart lifted slightly, and his face was filled with smiles.

"Do you think there is any other way to get him to talk besides hypnosis?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang was slightly stunned for a moment, then shook his head.

"I can't beat him to extract a confession, and judging from his appearance, it would be ineffective to extract a confession."

"Hmm."