⁂ Lucky Murderer 19 Corpse Transformation ⁂

"Ah!"

As soon as Gong Sun came out of the bathroom, he suddenly heard a sharp and weird voice. At first glance, it seemed to be the sound of a woman screaming or the sound of metal rubbing against the ground after dragging.

The toilet is on the west side of the corridor, and the forensic room is on the east. In the middle is the SCI office. Gong Sun walked out of the toilet. If he heard correctly, the sound seemed to come from the forensic room. It seems that many people heard the screams.

Bai Chi and the others also came out of the office. Gong Sun just walked to the door of the office and asked everyone,

"The voice coming from the forensic room?"

"Xin Xin is calling?"

Qin Ou also came out and looked in the forensic room. It shouldn't be. Ma Xin just seemed to have gone out.

"It can't be Xin Xin."

Gong Sun looked at the time,

"She and Luo Tian went to dinner... Besides, there are only corpses in the infirmary."

"Hmm..."

Everyone nodded. Even if the corpse stood up, Ma Xin's reaction should have been to fly a scalpel-like Gong Sun, and he didn't know how to call it that, right?

Everyone walked in the direction of the forensic room and pushed open the false door. There was no one inside. Several corpses were in the freezer, and nothing was on the table. Ma Xin and Gong Sun were both obsessed with cleanliness and kept clean.

Gong Sun rubbed his chin,

"Well... That's weird."

Bai Chi felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up; he closed his collar and asked Gong Sun,

"Then just now... What were you calling?"

Gong Sun also felt puzzled because he heard the sound coming from the forensic room!

"Has anyone been here just now?"

Gong Sun asked everyone.

Zhang Long shook his head,

"It's unlikely. To enter and exit the forensic room, you must pass through the gate of SCI. There are so many of us here that it's impossible not to see. Plus, there's also a case device. Now you have to swipe your card to get out of the elevator."

"Hmm..."

Gong Sun thought for a while, then opened the glass cabinet and took out all kinds of weird gifts that Bai Jin Tang had collected for him worldwide. The screaming clock has no electricity, so it shouldn't make a sound. The mechanical watch sounds like a skeleton laughing, and the clock is not turned on... Is there a woman's scream in it?!

Gong Sun looked up and down, left and right, and finally... Everyone moved it to the freezer.

"Cough cough."

Bai Chi asked Gong Sun in a low voice,

"Is there any woman here?"

Gong Sun thought for a while,

"It's all men... Um, but it's not necessarily. Maybe it will mutate. It is said that such things are gender-neutral."

"What is gender-neutral?!"

Everyone looked at Gong Sun nervously.

"Really?"

Bai Chi actually reasonably believed this; he listened to 'The Story of the Crematorium' in the middle of the night, making him nervous. He couldn't sleep without Zhao Zhen by his side at night, but he was afraid and loved to listen.