⁂ Ghost Murderer 23 Understand ⁂

Yuan Lin took out a photo and placed it in front of everyone.

The picture shows a woman in her thirties, who is very beautiful with wavy and curly hair.

"Oh."

Zhan Zhao took the photo and looked at it,

"She..."

"This woman often appears in our cases."

Bai Yutang asked Yuan Lin,

"Yet, we know very little about her. Do you know who she is?"

"Know some."

Yuan Lin said,

"I have been investigating her for a long time. She has contacts with real Ghost dancers... I contacted her through a false identity, but after meeting, she seemed to have a sense of my identity. Some doubts, and then disconnected."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly and said to Bai Yutang,

"In other words, she was shocked by the grass."

"Mm-hmm."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"That's it."

Yuan Lin twitched the corners of his mouth,

"I can't be blamed for this, but the old monster is too smart."

"Old monster?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other.

"Here's another photo."

Yuan Lin took out an old black and white photo and put it in front of Zhan Zhao and the others, saying,

"This is an information photo from thirty years ago. At that time, the authorities were investigating a case. The woman was the main suspect, but it was later reported that she was missing."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have taken photos to compare......Found two people almost exactly the same. Are they mother and daughter? People have similarities in Prosthetics...... Or the same person?

"Apart from these two photos, how much do you know about this woman?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"She hasn't appeared for a long time. According to previous information, she has participated in many assassinations... It seems that there's a powerful group of forces behind it, but it is always mysterious."

"Can't find the reason and motive?"

Zhao Zhen took the two photos and compared them, frowned slightly, as if thinking of something.

"What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Is something wrong?"

Zhao Zhen raised his eyebrows,

"Where did I meet her..."

"Have you seen her?"

Bai Yutang was curious.

"Well, I saw her when I was a child. She should have been in contact with Zhao Jue."

Zhao Zhen took the photo and looked at it over and over again, and suddenly said to Bai Yutang,

"Will you drive back to the old house in a while?"

"Your original home?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Yeah."