⁂ Lucky Murderer 08 Complex Family ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took Qin Ou and Luo Tian, to the vicinity, of Lian Tong Li's villa.

"Huh... Another rich man."

Zhan Zhao looked up at the villa surrounded by greenery in the distance,

"Xiao Bai, do you think there are real people with wealthy families who still live in cheap houses, riding bicycles to buy groceries, pick up their children from class or something?"

Bai Yutang smiled,

"So what's his motivation to make money?"

"Mm-hmm."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin,

"In fact, in people's most primitive desires, they only pursue food, spouses, and the like. But over time, people have discovered that money can bring food and spouses.......So the most primitive desire was transferred. And now it has evolved that many people in this world have gotten food and spouses, but they still pursue money."

"Cat, is there any right in the most primitive genetic desire?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Rights are also derivatives."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while,

"Rights and money are the same. To facilitate the original purpose, one of them is very special."

"Saying what?"

Bai Yutang was shocked a little.

"Vanity."

Zhan Zhao laughed.

"Vanity is a strange thing. You can say that it's a derivative, yet you can also say that it's original, eager to win, want to win... And all spiritual pursuits. It's nothing to do with primitive desires."

"Don't they all say it's because of sex?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

The corners of Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched,

"Don't listen to Freud's nonsense."

"But the current social climate is indeed bad."

Qin Ou walked behind with a bit of emotion,

"I don't want Xiao Yi to grow up in such a gold-worshipping tide."

"You can let him pursue other things."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"Doesn't he admire you very much?"

Qin Ou shook his head quickly,

"Let him become a policeman or a bomb disposal expert? Oh my God!"

"I also don't want Yang Yang to be a policeman. I always feel that this way, he will often come into contact with the dark side of society and human nature and become very harmful and decadent."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang exchanged glances——I almost forgot that both of them are super dads!

As soon as they arrived at the villa door, what everyone saw was someone arguing outside the door.

The man's suit was straight and straight, and he was an elite at first glance. Bai Yutang thought he looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it.

The woman is even more special; she's incredibly young and beautiful in a red dress.

"What do you mean?"

The woman rebuked the man unhappily,

"I didn't mean to!"

The man was not to be outdone,