⁂ Lucky Killer 23 Restaurant Fishing Storm ⁂

Zhan Zhao advocates long-term fishing. Although everyone is confused, Zhan Zhao is tantamount to a mind. SCI has always respected an advertising slogan——Believe in Cats, that's right!

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang carefully arranged the next action, just waiting for the dark to catch people, of course, they had to release the wind in time, that is to say, they needed to put a bait first.

There was still some time left to have a meal at night, Zhan Zhao poked at Ma Han,

"Are you going to eat?"

Ma Han was a little puzzled, looked at Zhan Zhao and then at Bai Yutang beside him,

"Eat?"

"Oh..."

Gong Sun came over in a heartbeat,

"There is probably someone in the restaurant waiting to hear the news. It's the most appropriate time for us to put the bait."

"It's not convenient for Yutang and me to come forward, someone will guard against us."

Zhan Zhao had a bad idea on his face,

"In order to avoid suspicion, Wei Zi Qiang will not be easily touched, so he must let his cronies come to find out the news. His subordinates can talk to SCI by using you. It is estimated that Qian Jiarang is the most suitable to talk with you. You should take Xin Xin with you!"

Ma Han nodded,

"It's fine for me to go... But what should I say?"

"Big brother."

Ma Xin came over and patted him on the shoulder,

"Put on a headset and let Dr. Zhan teach you."

Ma Han looked at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, both of them nodded,

"That's it!"

After a while, Ma Han, Ma Xin, and Gong Sun went to the cafeteria to eat together. Ma Han was wearing a bug and invisible earphones, Ma Xin was here to play with him, and Gong Sun was there to join in the fun.

The three of them wandered into the restaurant, and the others listened to the commotion through bugs in the office, and they refused to go out to eat, so Bai Chi went to buy takeout.

Zhan Zhao was eating pizza and sending text messages.

Bai Yutang watched from the side and asked him,

"Cat, who are you texting to?"

Zhan Zhao blinked,

"I'm composing a text message, I haven't sent it out yet, the time is not right."

Bai Yutang was inexplicable,

"What time do you mean?"

Zhan Zhao tsk tsk twice,

"If you don't see a rabbit, don't throw an eagle!"

......

At this time, they heard Ma Han in the cafeteria whisper,

"The fish is here."

"He's here so soon. It's estimated that someone has been following you for a long time ago."

Zhao Hu leaned against the window, listened, and laughed. He was still very disgusted with Qian Jiang.

Zhan Zhao smiled and pressed the send button.

Bai Yutang held his chin; Zhan Zhao's expression should be a prank.

In fact, Qian Jia Rang doesn't often go to restaurants to eat.