⁂ Smiling Murderer 03 Unexpected ⁂

After returning to the office, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao took the materials and prepared to read them. Wang Chao came over and asked,

"Captain, did you hear that? A newcomer is coming?"

"It's just cooperation."

Bai Yutang looked at him.

"Captain, ha......You're pretty well informed."

"That's it."

Zhang Long smiled,

"Captain, several of my former classmates are in the South City branch. I heard that the entire bureau has been assigned to K city. Only two of them are here to follow. The two of them that we ever cooperated with have been assigned to us. Obviously, they are valued by the package bureau and will come over."

"That's right."

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Speaking of it, do you know those two?"

"We know them."

Zhang Long held up a chair and sat down and said,

"The names of the men's like the shadow of the trees. Although the two are not as famous as you, but they are pretty good to see."

"Let's talk about it."

Bai Yutang asked with some interest.

Bai Chi also came over and sat down with a stool, listening to gossip.

"Let's talk about Shen Zhong Yuan first."

Wang Chao said,

"That kid has a nickname called Xiao Zhuge."

"Oh?"

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows,

"Is that he's very smart?"

"I don't know if he's smart or not, but it's said that he has many ghost ideas."

Wang Chao said,

"He has solved a lot of cases, just..."

"Just what?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Well, my brother said he was too slippery, and he felt a little confused between good and evil."

Zhang Long said straightforwardly.

"Can't differentiate between good and evil?"

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly,

"Does it mean that his background is not very clean, or that he has an affair with the triad?"

"Hmm... I only know that he has a very good relationship with Zhi Hua."

Wang Chao said,

"A lot of inside information was revealed to him by Zhi Hua."

"That's nothing."

Bai Chi said,

"We often ask Zhi Hua for news."

"Well... I just heard that, anyway, my brothers have worked with him, and there is only one evaluation."

"What?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked at the same time.

"It's difficult to get along with."

Zhang Long answered simply and neatly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other and shrugged.

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel Season Three. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara