⁂ Ghost Murderer 05 Suddenly Occurred ⁂

Gong Sun rode in Bai Jin Tang's car and came to the door of a delicate small restaurant.

"I haven't been here before."

Gong Sun looked at the front of the store and felt quite fresh.

"Just bought it."

Bai Jin Tang parked the car, and the two got out of the car and walked into the restaurant.

The two waiters at the door opened the door for them. Bai Jin Tang and Gong Sun walked into the restaurant together. The whole restaurant is very romantic, but there's only one table in the middle.

Gong Sun just remembered that he didn't read the name of the visitor at the door, so he quit and took a look, only to see that it was——Wedding anniversary.

Gong Sun looked at Bai Jin Tang a little puzzled, and saw him smile slightly,

"Three hundred and sixty-five days a year, people are getting married every day. There should be a business here every day, but every year there's no place to book today."

Gong Sun laughed and looked. After looking around, he thinks Bai Jin Tang is quite romantic, and it should have taken a lot of time.

However, Bai Jin Tang took Gong Sun to sit down. There was no music or candlelight in the restaurant because Bai Jin Tang knew that Gong Sun doesn't like this. But when Bai Jin Tang opened the wine bottle carefully on the table, Gong Sun was already delighted, and it was his favourite.

"There are still things for you."

Bai Jin Tang poured wine to Gong Sun.

The two looked at each other and tasted the wine. Gong Sun smiled,

"We won't be able to drive for a while. I'll let the twins pick us up."

"Yeah."

Gong Sun nodded, laughed and asked,

"What gift?"

Bai Jin Tang smiled mysteriously,

"Guess what I want to give you?"

Gong Sun held his chin with one hand,

"It's difficult."

"If you can't guess, you'll be punished."

Bai Jin Tang stretched out his hand, with elegant fingers and gently tap the back of Gong Sun's hand.

"Hmm..."

Gong Sun thought for a while and asked,

"Any hint?"

"What you always wanted."

Bai Jin Tang smiled.

Gong Sun was stunned. He hadn't wanted anything for a long time. He raised his eyes to look at Bai Jin Tang.

Gong Sun squinted his eyes and saw that Bai Jin Tang smiled triumphantly. There's really no clue, Gong Sun is ready to surrender, otherwise, what will Bai Jin Tang prepare for him?

At this moment... Suddenly, there was a sharp and piercing car braking sound outside. While Gong Sun was slightly stunned, he saw Bai Jin Tang turning his face to look outside, then stood up abruptly and held Gong Sun across the table. At the same time, he heard a loud 'Boom', and in an instant, the wall facing the street was knocked open... A car rushed in.

It happened so suddenly that Gong Sun only felt that he was completely stunned, while Bai Jin Tang pulled him back aside, but the car was too fast and the cabinet table, which was hit by the car, was flying around.