⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 03 Subtle Connections ⁂

What Gong Sun brought was part of the autopsy report of the corpse of the work of art, several thick pages of paper. This was the result of Ma Xin's extraction of DNA from the skin and IDENTITY comparison.

The patchwork skin on the surface of the corpse was compared and confirmed to be from different people... The key problem is that those people don't have any information records and their identities cannot be found.

However, Zhan Zhao frowned after reading the documents,

"That is to say, these people are not dead, nor reported missing, nor have their relatives searched for them?"

Gong Sun nodded,

"But don't look at the skin on the body surface, it's just skin, the area is quite large, and it's a whole piece of skin. Once a living person removes such a large piece of skin, it's impossible to heal on its own without seeking medical attention. Xin Xin and I check it out. There are a large number of medical records, and the major hospitals in S City have not recently recorded such patients."

"I can't find their identity, they don't even have a medical record. Where did that skin come from?"

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"This is interesting, what about the eyes?"

Gong Sun shook his head,

"Xin Xin even checked the hair. This project is quite huge... First, you need to determine how many people's body parts it is made of because just now I found that the hair quality of the hair is different!"

"Could it be someone who has no relatives and no reason?"

Luo Tian asked,

"A homeless person who has no relatives or friends, as long as the corpses are handled properly, will die without knowing it!"

"Could it be taken from someone who died of natural causes?"

Zhan Zhao began to use his extraordinary imagination, which he trained by watching horror movies.

"For example, funeral home staff, mortuary makeup artist, crematorium administrator?"

Everyone looked at him with admiration.

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"It's a serial murder case, yes."

Then, he turned the autopsy report to the last page and showed it to Zhan Zhao and the others, they can read it here,

"There is no rot on the skin, the first time Embalmed, no corpse spots."

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"If it is a funeral home or crematorium... It will indeed be refrigerated first, and some will even be put on for a few days. It's difficult for the skin not to rot or destroy, at least there will be corpse spots."

"The absence of corpse spots can only indicate that the skin was cut off directly after death, or that the skin was still alive after being cut off."

Gong Sun shrugged slightly,

"You can indeed start from the murder case and check to see if there are any missing people recently."

"There's a lot of investigation work involved here."

Bai Yutang frowned at Gong Sun,

"Moreover, it is not 100% certain that it is a serial murder. It is estimated that the Bao Bureau will still not let us investigate."

Gong Sun's brows twitched——Upset!

Zhan Zhao winked at Bai Yutang——Gong Sun wanted to meet the person who made the corpse, right?