⁂ Smiling Murderer 02 New District ⁂

"The smile of death is nothing more than an illusion."

Gong Sun held a glass of milkshake with watermelon juice in his hand and looked at the weird smile on the face of the corpse that had been cleaned and placed on the dissection table.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang watched Gong Sun sniffing the milkshake while staring at the strangely smiling corpse, saying,

"The Phoenician is no longer a secret. It's because of saffron. The toxins in the aquatic celery cause facial muscle twitches. The toxic ingredients that can cause facial muscle twitches are very common. Just like the Star old Strange with three smiles happy scattered used by the stars in Jin Yong's novels, it must also be of this ingredient!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang twitched the corners of their mouths unconsciously and said,

"Gong Sun, don't put science and fiction together..."

"Huh?"

Gong Sun raised his eyes to look at the two of them and asked,

"Don't you think it's humorous? I used this example in my anatomy class, and my classmates said it was funny."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were unable to lower their heads. Bai Yutang pretended to dig out his ears while lowering his voice to Zhan Zhao,

"So those who study forensic medicine are abnormal..."

Zhan Zhao responded in a low voice,

"I don't know what topics Big Brother usually discusses with him."

"Cough cough."

Gong Sun coughed, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked back, listening to Gong Sun said,

"We've been talking recently about how his rectus isn't very symmetrical. And as more as he practices his upper oblique muscle,  he'll improve and eventually develop an extremely perfect abdomen."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have some urges to hit the wall at the same time...The brain automatically fills up Bai Jin Tang leaning on the bed, and Gong Sun lying on top of him and seriously tell him about the problem of abs...... This picture just thinks about it makes people a little crazy.

"Huh?"

While Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's cranky thoughts were in progress, Gong Sun suddenly put down the milkshake in his hand, lowered his head, leaned over to look at the neck of the deceased, and saw there was a circle of obvious red marks and some signs of broken skin.

"What's caused by this?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang leaned over and asked,

"It looks like it was tied by a very thin rope."

"Mm-hmm."

Gong Sun took out the pendant of the smiling death mask from the evidence bag on the side, compared the lines of the rope and said,

"It may be caused by this."

"This strangulation doesn't seem to be caused by nature."

Bai Yutang said,

"It's like being pulled, and then the rope cuts through the throat... This rope is quite rough."

"Mmm...If I'm  not mistaken, the poison probably down here."

Gong un said, using tweezers to take out the pendant from the evidence bag and take a small piece of rope for inspection. After a while, the test result came out. Gong Sun glanced at it, but didn't speak, yet nodded.