⁂ Physician Murderer 14 Behavior Upgrades ⁂

There are limited things that can be found in the ruins. The police officers of the Forensic Science Department searched inch by inch, and finally found that two chairs were buttoned together face to face. The surrounding and periphery were burned down, but the two sides between the chairs and stools were intact.

The police officers of the Forensic Science Department found some residues on the stools of the two stools, as well as several complete fingerprints and half of the palm prints.

The fact that the fingerprints were found made everyone feel very encouraged. After all, the other party wanted to burn down the house to destroy the evidence, and the fingerprints would definitely leave clues.

The search for the mountain continued until dawn, and there were no clues.

Because there is a tourist area of wild tea gardens nearby, and people often walk around the mountains, much domestic garbage and messy items are collected, and it is impossible to distinguish them, so they have to wait for fingerprint identification.

However, everyone returned to SCI early in the morning. After having coffee for breakfast, the identification results came out. The result of fingerprint comparison was that there was no such person. While Zhan Zhao and the others were disappointed, the forensics department gave everyone another hope ——Hands, very big!

"Big hands?"

Zhan Zhao felt strange,

"How old is it?"

"It's just weird!"

Lao Wang, the director of the appreciation class, helped his reading glasses and concluded.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao took a serious look at the literal meaning of the word 'Weird' and found it very interesting.

"Roughly how tall are you supposed to be?"

Gong Sun asked.

"Let's put it this way, according to the distance between the fingerprints and the size of the palm prints, the person who leaves the fingerprints can almost cover two A4 sheets of paper with five fingers open, and the hands are quite wide."

The chief of the forensics department is very interested to say.

"Two?"

Bai Chi took two A4 pieces of paper to try, feeling a little terrified.

"With such a big hand, the skeleton is estimated to be more than two meters high, right?"

Gong Sun gestured and asked Zhan Zhao,

"Do you remember the time we went to the United States to watch basketball?"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Yes, I also bought Yang Yang an O'Neal jersey, which can be used as a quilt cover."

Bai Yutang looked at Old Wang,

"You mean, we're looking for a seven-foot-tall, three-hundred-pound giant?"

Everyone raised their faces and thought about it.

"If you have such a figure, it's impossible that the people from the Forest Administration have not discovered it?"

Zhan Zhao thought it was incredible.

"Is it possible that the hands are just big?"

Zhao Hu asked,

"The height is about the same as a normal person and the hands are very large?!"

Gong Sun glanced at him,