⁂ Ghost Murderer 17 Ghosts Haunt Again ⁂

After Qin Ou finished speaking, it was Zhao Zhen's turn.

Zhao Zhen saw a group of people surrounding him, like an interrogation, and a little helpless said,

"I really don't know who that person is."

Everyone was a little discouraged when they heard him says this.

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Where did you go just now?"

Zhao Zhen sighed and said,

"This person has been with me for a while... I probably know who he is."

"You just said you didn't know him."

Bai Yutang wondered.

"Uh...Listen to me."

Zhao Zhen smiled and said,

"It's not that complicated. At first, when I started performing, I noticed that there was one person who liked to watch me do magic. At that time, I was just in a small bar. Changed to play and then gradually began to perform on the big stage. That person is always there, like a Ghost. He'll appear wherever I go."

Zhao Zhen laughed,

"But I didn't hate him. He just watches from a distance. Every performance he must be there. Then I came to China and didn't see him for a while, but after the tour started, he appeared again, that's, at the same time that the anonymous letter began to appear."

"He just watching you?"

Bai Chi asked,

"Has anything else been done?"

Zhao Zhen shook his head and said,

"No, I went to him on purpose that day, and he looked nervous."

"Are you still going to find him?"

Bai Chi was a little anxious,

"You're not afraid he's going to come out with a gun or a knife? Think about John Lennon. How dare you go to see him?"

Zhao Zhen stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Bai Chi's ear to quiet him, and said,

"I knew you would have this reaction, so I didn't dare to tell you. In fact, I have seen even fierce followers. It was only a moment. The impulse is passed, and it isn't a big problem."

Zhan Zhao seemed to be puzzled after hearing this and asked,

"Why are you so sure that it's him?"

"Um..."

Zhao Zhen thought for a while and said,

"I told him that day that I had recently received some strange letters. He panicked inexplicably and then ran away... I don't know if he wrote it, but I think it has something to do with him, so I want to find him."

"What then?"

Bai Yutang asked,

"Have you found him again?"

Zhao Zhen frowned slightly and said,

"After a while... He came to see me again, let me catch him, and I asked him what the hell was going on, and finally, he asked me to sign on his arm and said he wants me to go to a construction site in the east at noon that day, and he has something to tell me. I went, but after a long wait, he didn't come, and it was too late to see the time. I looked for him and couldn't find him. So I came back... I also sent someone to look for him, but he never showed up. I am now more worried about whether something will happen to him."