⁂ Smiling Murderer 14 The Murderer's True Body ⁂

The word that Gong Sun came in with an aggressive attitude made everyone froze.

"Didn't they die because of death smiling?"

Zhan Zhao asked him one more time.

Gong Sun nodded.

"Huh?"

Everyone was inexplicable and asked,

"Then why did they laugh before they died?"

"Smell the laughing gas all the way, it's weird not to laugh! By the way, didn't the car stop slowly?"

Gong Sun asked them.

Everyone nodded.

"Laughing gas has a hypnotic component!
Park your car before you fall asleep! And then die straight away!"

Gong Sun said angrily,

"Laughing gas will decompose when heated. So I would say that the nitrogen content is so high!"

"Gong Sun."

Zhao Hu couldn't help asking,

"What's laughing gas?"

"Nitrous oxide! A kind of anaesthetic, often used by dentists."

Gong Sun said,

"I just asked the police to take down the car, and under the seat of the car, I found a sealed bottle of nitrous oxide. The valve was open, the air has leaked!"

Zhan Zhao and others nodded. In this case, their death could be explained.

"It seems they have made two-handed preparations!"

Bai Yutang said,

"Otherwise, why would he hides the nitrous oxide bottle under the stool?"

"They inhaled an overdose all at once. They probably knew that they were poisoned. They wanted to open the window to disperse their breath, but it was too late."

Gong Sun said,

"Nitrogen oxide is a medical anaesthetic. Its properties are clear and easy to calculate. People with knowledge of pharmacology can accurately calculate how long nitrous oxide inhaled will cause death!"

"So meticulous, is the second personality doing it?"

Bai Chi asked.

"Hmm..."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin, seemingly thoughtful, and muttered after a long while,

"Maybe not.......This time the case is probably a net, and we found a corner. We missing a clue here."

"Cat, what's on your mind?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"This thing doesn't seem to be done by that person's second personality, and the behaviour doesn't conform to his psychology!"

"How do you say?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"The second type of personality's cautious and doesn't have paranoid behaviour, so it will not be obsessed with the fact that three people must die together."

Zhan Zhao frowned.

"Is that made by three?"

Bai Chi asked.

"It's not like three."

Zhan Zhao shook his head and said,

"Three's not so meticulous, and it doesn't fit his violent character."