⁂ Lucky Murderer 05 Number Of Clay Figures ⁂

The Xu family's three tigers sent it to the door by themselves and asked Bai Yutang and the others to catch it.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao realised that there must be some essential clues on these three people and asked someone to take them back to the police station.

Everyone turned around in the tomb again but found nothing, so they went back to the police station to interrogate the three of them.

Inside the SCI office, Ma Xin put her hands in the pockets of his white coat and staggered back to the forensic doctor.

Gong Sun was dissecting the corpses. When he saw Ma Xin coming in, he smiled and asked,

"Are you already back? Won't you take an extra day off?"

"Uh-huh."

Ma Xin smiled and seemed to be in a good mood.

"What's the matter?"

Gong Sun looked at her puzzled,

"Why are you so happy?"

Ma Xin stretched out her finger and shook it, touching her chin; Gong Sun saw something bright and flickering and took a closer look.
There is an extra ring on the middle finger of Ma Xin's left hand, a silver-white platinum ring.

"Oh......"

Gong Sun smiled,

"Is this what you want?"

Ma Xin didn't speak, carefully put on the sheath of the ring, then put on gloves, and prepared to reveal the corpse with Gong Sun.

Gong Sun laughed, Ma Xin also had a little girl's time.

"Captain, what about them?"

After staring at the corpses for a while, Ma Xin asked Gong Sun.

"I went to the ancient tomb; I would have gone together if I knew you were back."

Gong Sun said, asking Ma Xin,

"By the way, these are mentally ill people with bones that are hundreds of years old, do you know?"

"Huh?"

Ma Xin felt incredible, so she took the information book of the record and opened it to see,

"Oh, yeah... such a god?!"

"This case is indeed a bit weird."

Gong Sun shrugged,

"So far, it seems to be relatively simple. I think it may be resulted in by genetics."

While talking, they heard movement outside. The two took off their gloves and went out to watch.

"Eh?"

Zhan Zhao saw Ma Xin,

"Xin Xin, ready to go to work?"

"Mm-hmm."

Ma Xin nodded and saw that there were three people still in custody behind him; Ma Xin frowned slightly and stretched out a finger,

"I know all the three of them!"

Everyone was stunned; these three were naturally the three tigers of the Xu family.
​​
"What are you talking about?"

The three of them seemed very nervous, and they all pretended not to know Ma Xin.
​​
"I know you guys!"

Ma Xin said to Bai Yutang,

"When those clay figurines attacked me, they rushed in and helped call the police or something. I thought they were from the archaeological team."
​​
"Are you so sure?"

Zhan Zhao asked her.

"Well! Are they three brothers? They look alike, so I remember them!"
​​
"What are you doing at the tomb?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao brought the three into the interrogation room and asked,

"Let's see; you guys come out again. What do you want to do?"
​​
"Gong Sun."