⁂ Smiling Murderer 09 Deadly Clue ⁂

When Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao drove back to the SCI, they saw a lot of people gathered in the office.

"What are you doing guys?"

Bai Yutang walked in puzzledly.

"Captain, this is awesome!"

Jiang Ping shouted at Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, ran over to see, and they saw Jiang Ping tune out all the information in the computer, and said,

"Look, I just found the information from his computer."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and hurriedly walked over to look. They saw Jiang Ping turning the notebook brought back by the forensics department first, and the screen was facing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

"This computer has a password."

Jiang Ping said,

"Do you know what the password is?"

Zhan Zhao looked down at the colour of the computer, frowned slightly and asked,

"National also socialist?"

"Awesome."

Jiang Ping looked at Zhan Zhao, quickly typed in the string of letters and said,

"As expected of Dr. Zhan, I cracked it for half an hour!"

During the conversation, the computer has automatically logged in, and the desktop appears. Everyone frowned and the black 'Swastika' sign in the white circular pattern flag on the red background looked very dazzling.

"Is this guy a Nazi?"

Liu Qing asked with his eyes wide open,

"I thought there was no Nazi in China!"

"China does have Nazis."

Zhan Zhao said,

"The neo-Nazis are the development of the old Nazis. In Germany, the Nazis are strictly prohibited. The so-called neo-Nazis are just some radicals and xenophobes, even Japan. There're no Nazis either. There're only some extreme right-wing militaristic ideas. In China, the Nazis have no room for survival and development and no foundation. The belief in Nazism in China only shows the ignorance and combativeness of this student. It's like said that many students now think it's cool to wear skull decorations, and their interest in Hitler is far greater than that of Gandhi."

"There're indeed a lot of scary things in his computer."

Jiang Ping turned on the computer and said,

"It's a great gathering of terrorism, from simple supernatural and mysterious exploration news to horror movies, banned videos, and some new ones about Nazi research report."

"Is there anything about him killing people?"

Zhan Zhao asked suddenly,

"Looking at how excited you are, there should be something more amazing, right?"

Jiang Ping sighed helplessly and said,

"Dr Zhan, I can't hide anything from you. There are some terrifying things... Yet it may be uncomfortable to watch."

"Just say it."

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to say quickly.

"Well, I found a few videos here. Let's take a look. It's more artistic than Blair the Witch."

Jiang Ping frowned and clicked on the video, saying,

"This is how the couples were killed. "

"Is it all taken?"