⁂ Ghost Murderer 31 Box ⁂

The appearance of Chen Mi was indeed beyond everyone's expectations.

Everyone in the car looked at the scene and didn't know what to do. Zhan Zhao was taken aback, then looked back at Bao Zheng,

"Bao Bureau, did you arrange for it?"

Bao Zheng shook his head quickly,

"...Nope."

"How many years has Chen Mi been a policeman?"

Bai Yutang also wondered,

"This person is usually a little harder to get along with, and other aspects are normal. Has he been an undercover agent for so many years? He has been an undercover agent in a bomb disposal unit? What's the picture?"

"Impossible."

Bao Zheng shook his head.

"Chen Mi has nothing wrong with him on weekdays, and I can't see anything wrong with him ... "

Bao Zheng said this, patted Zhan Zhao's arm and said,

"You're a psychologist, tell me about Chen Mi if there is any place that meets the characteristics of infernal?"

Zhan Zhao was also very confused,

"It really does look like... The most likely... Have been renegade? Or been controlled by threats."

"This is possible."

Bai Yutang asked,

"Could it be that he failed to show love to Qin Ou, and then hated it?"

"When it comes to showing love or something, I can't figure it out."

Zhan Zhao said,

"You see, Qin Ou has left the police force for a long time. If Chen Mi really loves him to the extent that he can renegade, then why hasn't he looked for him before?"

Everyone looked at each other, it was really strange.

At this time in the car, Qin Ou was far more surprised than Zhan Zhao and the others.
To be honest, he trusts Chen Mi quite a bit. He feels that he's not such a person in any way. This case is getting more and more confusing.

Chen Mi saw that Qin Ou was silent, with a look of surprise on his face, and couldn't help smiling,

"I have no choice, this road is the best."

Qin Ou was taken aback for a moment, then raised his head and looked at the other two men in black.

Zhan Zhao saw the eyes of several other people through the sight of Qin Ou, and the eyes of many people who were half of their faces covered by face coverings could still be seen, and of course, they were surprised to see the flashes of Chen Mi in their eyes and it didn't escape from the eye of Zhan Zhao.

"Well......"

Zhan Zhao said.

"What's the matter, Cat?"

Bai Yutang asked when Zhan Zhao seemed to have discovered something.

"Chen Mi may not be perfect, maybe... He wants to convey some message to Qin Ou, and Qin Ou has also received the message... Otherwise, he won't go to see those people."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and whispered,

"Look at the eyes of those people."

Jiang Ping freezes the picture according to Zhan Zhao's request.

Everyone looked down and saw the eyes of the black-clothed masked people flashing in the eyes. For an instant, they were surprised! Very obvious surprise.