⁂ Ghost Murderer 32 Top Secret ⁂

Zhan Zhao waited carefully, watching in front of the monitor.

"Xiao Bai, someone in the rear is about to enter the door. Do we let our people block them out or let them come in, and you solve it?"

"Don't startle the grass and startle the snake."

Bai Yutang said,

"First make sure that Qin Ou is safe."

"Okay."

Zhan Zhao knew that what Bai Yutang was most afraid of was there were people watching or ambushing near Qin Ou. It wouldn't be good if there was turmoil outside and the inside, it will cause danger.

At this time, Qin Ou was ready to disarm the bomb. He checked the surroundings of the box first and explained to Chen Mi,

"There are no other bombs around."

Chen Mi raised his eyebrows and asked,

"Did you see clearly?"

Qin Ou frowned. Chen Mi still looked at him blankly.

On the side, Zhan Zhao heard it over there and said to Bao Zheng,

"Bao Bureau."

Bao Zheng nodded,

"Understood, Chen Mi is spontaneous. I don't know why he did it, but I'm sure that there are bombs nearby! The contents of this box are probably very important to the other party. If you can't take them out, then they would rather blow it up than give it to others, right?"

Zhan Zhao also nodded,

"What should I do? Do you have anyone else who can dismantle bombs?"

Bao Zheng shrugged,

"It's hard to tell if the bombs are scheduled or whether they are monitored."

"The best way is to withdraw?"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bao Zheng.

"Let Yu Tang and the others pick up the people. Of course... The other party's people will be put in first to create chaos!"

Bao Zheng said,

"After the box is taken out, we will find a safe place and slowly dismantle it."

"Then what if there is an explosion in the process?"

Zhan Zhao was worried.

"So I have to make a time difference with those people."

Bao Zheng smiled slightly,

"Let those people in, melee... It just happened to be a steal!"

Zhan Zhao nodded and just wanted to tell Bai Yutang again that Bao Zheng's walkie-talkie was on.

Bai Yutang had heard it a long time ago and replied,

"Understood, let people from both sides come in!"

"Okay."

Bao Zheng connected to the special police member in charge of the storm and asked him to get ready to cooperate with Bai Yutang as well as the others.

When it was ready, Bai Yutang, Zhao Hu and Luo Tian approached the container, where Qin Ou was.

Qin Ou was also hesitating at this time. He understood what Chen Mi said and knew that there was a bomb nearby. Once he dismantled the bomb, he might become a living target. The key is to steal the contents... Right?

Thinking of this, Qin Ou suddenly had an idea and said to Chen Mi,

"It won't work here!"

"Huh?"

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel Season Three. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें