⁂ Ghost Murderer 22 Turns Around ⁂

Everyone began to prepare Zhao Zhen to see Yuan Lin.

"This Yuan Lin's background is extremely difficult. Ah."

Xiao Ding said suddenly,

"The reason why we have been reluctant to sign him is that we investigated his background. It's really chaotic!"

"Chaos?"

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled,

"Does it mean that he shot the old professor back then?"

"More than that."

Xiao Ding said,

"The key is his past, his past is nothing. A blank!"

"What does it mean to be blank?"

Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"We're not worth it ourselves. How innocent are we?"

Xiao Ding said with a smile,

"But at any rate, there's a source, where people were born and raised, and what kind of education they received when they were young. You can find out things like Qi Le, Chen Yu, the two bad boys. I signed them all. I'm not to say that I look down on others for being born bad."

When Xiao Ding said this, Chen Yu and Qi Lei, who were teasing Qin Yi not far away, rolled their eyes.

"This Yuan Lin has no background."

Da Ding ate a muffin in his hand and said to Zhan Zhao,

"Zero, a man who used to be zero out of thin air."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other and felt a little inexplicable.

Bai Yutang picked up the phone and asked Jiang Ping to call up the information of Yuan Lin and compiled it before investigating... He faxed the detailed information and found that this person's life before the age of thirteen was a blank.

Zhan Zhao suddenly moved in his heart and winked at Bai Yutang——The past of Luo Tian is also blank!

Bai Yutang thought for a while. Indeed, Luo Tian's file started when he entered the police station. It's not that simple to erase the first half of a person's file. Yuan Lin doesn't seem to be s general generation.

"And he's obviously too interested in Zhao Zhen."

Xiao Ding said, lying on the back of his chair.

"A dancer, whose origin is unknown. Who knows if he's a pervert. He also shot a psychologist... Tsk tsk, so we have always been not wanted to sign with him, but it's a bit weird."

"What's shock is he seems to be very rich."

Da Ding said,

"We have calculated and posted for him. It stands to reason that his performance is paid, and there's no advertising or participation in activities after his debut. So he shouldn't be able to afford such a large-scale concert. Yes, after his economic company collapsed, he has been performing at his own expense."

"This is true."

Zhao Zhen also nodded,

"If you're planning to organize such a large-scale performance. It'll cost a lot of money if you're all at your own expense."

"His wealth is unknown, and it doesn't seem to have inherited any inheritance."

Xiao Ding said,

"He's not a businessman. There's only one possibility for this kind of person. There's a big boss behind the scenes... In other words, he has another purpose, so he has to guard against it."