⁂ Chinese Saint Valentine's Day ⁂

Everyone from SCI has been busy recently because of the case. In the villa of Bai Jin Tang, there are a few people who are very idle.
......

Yang Yang jumped three checkers forward and muttered,

"Today's Qi Xi Festival."

(T/N: 七夕, Qi Xi Festival, is a Chinese festival celebrating the annual meeting of the cowherd and weaver girl in mythology. The festival was derived from worship of the natural astrology. It is the birthday of the seventh elder sister in the traditional significance. It is called the 'Qi Xi Festival' because of the worship of the seventh elder sister held on the seventh night of the seventh lunar month. Gradually, people celebrated the romantic legend of two lovers, Zhinü and Niu Lang, who were the weaver girl and the cowherd, respectively. The tale of The Cowherd and the Weaver Girl has been celebrated in the Qi Xi Festival since the Han dynasty.

However, the festival has variously been called the Double Seventh Festival, the Chinese Valentine's Day, the Night of Sevens, or the Magpie Festival.)

Xiao Yi also jumped three squares forward and asked,

"What is Qi Xi?"

"Oh..."

Yang Yang understood that Xiao Yi had been living abroad, so he didn't know the Chinese Valentine's Day, so he told him about the Cowherd and Weaver Girl Magpie Bridge Meeting, ancient Chinese Saint Valentine's Day.

"Ah!"

Xiao Yi widened his eyes,

"Is it Chinese Saint Valentine's Day tomorrow? That's a big event! Yang Yang, did sister Xin Xin make chocolate for your father?"

Yang Yang wrinkled his nose and said,

"I think, even if it is done, it'll probably be shaped like a real heart... And it still distinguishes the atria, ventricles and aorta."

"Cool!!"

Xiao Yi exclaimed, and sighed again,

"I think that on Valentine's Day, dad can propose to Dr Yang. I really want dad to marry him."

Yang Yang opened his eyes wide,

"Yeah...If only my dad was willing to propose to sister Xin Xin on Chinese Valentine's Day... He doesn't say marriage proposal yet. It would be nice to make Sister Xin Xin no longer angry."

The two little guys glanced at each other... And both gave a long sigh of discouragement,

"Impossible... Too stupid!"

"What's impossible?"

Old man Chen came over with a coffee cup, patted Lis Bon's head, and sat down to look at the two little guys.

"Grandpa Chen, do you have any activities on Chinese Valentine's Day?"

Xiao Yi asked the old man.

"Haha."

Mr Chen said with a smile,

"Fortunately, I don't have to go out today."

"Why?"

Yang Yang was puzzled.

"Because..."

Old man Chen said in a low voice,

"There are too many people waiting to give me chocolate, and I can't eat it. My blood sugar will be high."

"We can eat them instead of you!"

Yang Yang and Xiao Yi raised their hands.

"Huh?"

Old man Chen stretched out his hand to squeeze the cheeks of the two children,