⁂ Ghost Murderer 06 Bizarre Fingerprints ⁂

The taxi that caused the accident didn't have a camera installed, and the driver died on the spot. So they don't know if it was a pure car accident as the same as the previous drivers, or someone deliberately committed it.

But one thing is strange. Most of the previous drivers slammed the brakes. Why did this driver rush into the shop beside him? And it was so coincidental that it happened to hit the shophouse where Gong Sun and Bai Jin Tand were eating.

In addition, even if it's deliberate. Would anyone use this method to deliberately kill someone?

How much precision does this require? Moreover, the car may not necessarily be able to smash through the wall and rush in, and the flying cabinet may not necessarily hit people.

Bai Yutang saw that everyone was a little tired, so he hurried to let everyone back to take a rest and came to work the next day.

Luo Tian asked Bai Chi to help take Yang Yang back. He stayed here to accompany Ma Xin, but he was also a daze. He was afraid of affecting Ma Xin's work, so he waited on the stool in the corridor.

Bai Yutang originally wanted Zhan Zhao to go back, but Zhan Zhao isn't sleepy now. He sat next to Jiang Ping and provided some clues.

Jiang Ping was responsible for searching for him.

Bai Yutang helped Ma Xin in her room. Ma Xin lowered her head to inspect the body of the agency driver. The last corpse was delivered in a hurry, so first of all the relevant evidence from the body's clothes was taken out.

Ma Xin was busy with tweezers and evidence bags.

Bai Yutang sat aside and waited. He was a little worried about Bai Jin Tang. Big Brother is actually quite headstrong, and he doesn't remember anything now. He shouldn't be a very good person. Please don't do anything to Gong Sun that upsets Gong Sun, or he'll be in trouble.

"Mmm......"

At this time, he saw Ma Xin shook her head with a piece of paper taken out of the dead driver's pocket and said to herself,

"It's really pitiful."

"What's wrong?"

Bai Yutang asked her.

"It's his son's report card, 100 points."

Ma Xin said.

Bai Yutang sighed softly,

"Has his family been notified?"

"Lu Fang just took his ID card. It should have been processed."

Ma Xin shook her head and said,

"The whole police station probably has the strongest nerves of Lu Fang. If I do his job every day, I'll be responsible. Tell the victim's family members the bad news of the death. I must have been depressed long ago."

"Lu Fang regularly seeks out the Cat for psychological counselling."

Bai Yutang said,

"But the Cat often says that he has nerves of steel."

"There are photos of him, his children, and his wife in the wallet."

Ma Xin carefully put the wallet into the evidence bag...

"Huh?"

Ma Xin was surprised.

"Any discovery?"

Bai Yutang asked.

Ma Xin nodded to Bai Yutang to look at it.

Bai Yutang walked over and saw Ma Xin gently lift the sleeves of the deceased and asked Bai Yutang to help her with the tweezers. She took the fingerprint tape and said,