⁂ Smiling Murderer 19 Perfect Interpretation ⁂

After eating, Eugene led everyone to a small shop similar to a fashion salon. He went out to greet a young and beautiful foreigner with blond hair, blue eyes and white skin, which at first glance resembled some kind of doll.

Eugene introduced,

"This is Effin, a very famous stylist."

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, puzzled,

"What did you bring us here for?"

Effin looked at everyone and couldn't help but admire,

"Eugene, it's no wonder Leonard said that you've been ambitious recently. There are so many beautiful men here."

Eugene smiled, said to the Bai brothers, who turned dark,

"Everyone else is fine. You guys are the cops. You'd better put on some makeup, or you'll be easily recognized."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other and immediately understood that many people recognize them.

"Will the makeup be seen?"

Bai Yutang asked.

Effin laughed and said,

"The so-called makeup is just changing the shape. A change in shape will make people look completely different. There's no need to wear fake beards and the like. Those are just cheating the camera."

After speaking, he motioned to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to sit down and put on their makeup in the mirror.

The first person to be dealt with was Bai Yutang. Effie messed up his hair and made a very ostentatious hairstyle. This made Bai Yutang, who was mildly obsessive and hygienic, very uncomfortable. In addition, Effin also gave him a black leather suit to replace.

Bai Yutang feels a headache when he sees the black leather jacket... It's not that he can't wear black, yet he feels uncomfortable wearing it.

However, Bai Yutang himself is awkward, and others look pleasing to the eye. Bai Yutang looks more ostentatious and looks a little dazzling. Even if he was all white, he could put on some sense of hegemony. After being changed into black, he looked like he had brought out several pieces of evil spirit.

Everyone shook their heads, Bai Yutang's appearance was a disadvantage. At first glance, everyone would think that he was a fashionable boy, a big carrot, a career, maybe a model or an actor. In short, he would never think of being a criminal police captain or a man with a loving saint.

They had to admire Effie's skills.

After Bai Yutang changed his clothes and hairstyle, he stood in front of people. It was simply a change of person. If they weren't an acquaintance, they wouldn't dare to recognize him when they met him on the street.

Anyway, he looked in the mirror and nodded. He thought it was good, and the chances of being recognized should be small.

The second one was Gong Sun. Effin put a long-haired hair set on him, the frameless eyes replaced with a pair of black-framed glasses, and put on a black shirt. It looks like the gentle is a little bit less... It looks a lot wild.

On the other hand, Bai Jin Tang frowned slightly, took a step, and buckled the third button that Gong Sun had opened to his chest twice. Slightly squinted his eyes... If the place is very complicated, Gong Sun would probably cause a lot of trouble to enter in this way.

Effin looked at Bai Jin Tang and said helplessly,

"Your temperament is too strong to put makeup."