⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 15 Insect Killing ⁂

Yu Xiao Feng's death made Zhan Zhao suddenly very depressed. He can't find any clues, lacks sleep, hungry, and he's a little irritable.

After everyone in SCI returned to the police station, they sat in the cafeteria.

Bai Yutang fed Zhan Zhao, who was sluggish, with a salmon sandwich. A certain Cat is now just mechanically accepting feeding, staring straight ahead in a daze.

"What's the situation with Dr. Zhan?"

Zhao Hu asked Ma Han beside him.

"Maybe it's because of the case."

Ma Han shrugged,

"After all, Yu Xiao Feng's death was too sudden."

"Two Avengers? Why are the methods before and after completely different, or our whole inference is wrong?"

At the same time as Zhan Zhao asked, a piece of chicken was stuffed into his mouth. Bai Yutang picked up the second sandwich to feed, and said,

"Yu Xiao Feng's body has been handed over to Gong Sun for autopsy, and her family will be here in the next few days."

"Could it be a completely different case that we got mixed up with?"

Luo Tian asked.

"It's possible."

Zhan Zhao heard a reason that could explain the two different methods and was a little excited... Food might also play a role.

"Does the person who blackmailed her have any clues?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhang Long and Wang Chao.

The two shook their heads,

"The phone number has been checked, and it was called from a mobile phone without real-name registration. When we checked, the mobile phone could not be connected."

"At least it proves that the other party got the news of Yu Xiao Feng's death for the first time, or knew that she would die at this time."

Zhan Zhao looked at the crowd,

"Otherwise, he wouldn't have turned off his phone so quickly before he got the 'Money'."

"Look at this line."

Bai Yutang asked Zhang Long and the others to continue their search,

"Yu Xiao Feng's call recording, it seems that the other party was also involved in the case back then, the possibility of the other party killing people and killing their mouths is not impossible."

Seeing the faint dark circles under Zhan Zhao's eyes, Bai Yutang felt that it was better to let him rest first, then let the meeting break up, and the two of them went to the lounge to take a nap.

The so-called nap is to hug the pillow and sleep beautifully in the luxurious lounge that Bai Jin Tang helped renovate.

In the forensic room next door, Gong Sun and Ma Xin put on gloves and prepared to start the autopsy of Yu Xiao Feng.

Luo Tian and Qin Ou recorded by the side, and Bai Chi helped to take pictures. Everyone in SCI has been spinning for several days. Bai Chi and the others have made up for sleep this morning, so they are in good spirits.

"I didn't expect that one day I would perform an autopsy on her."

Ma Xin suddenly felt a little emotional.

Gong Sun gave the scalpel to Ma Xin,

"Come on."

"Me?"