⁂ Smiling Murderer 05 New Home ⁂

Furthermore, under the guidance of Shen Zhong Yuan and Liu Qing, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang with the rest people came to many other crime scenes.

The only thing these crime scenes have in common is that they are—— Remoteness, desolate, and sparsely populated.

There was a lot of blood left on the ground at the scene of the crime, and it can be seen that the murderer killed people here.

"You guys have been searching for so long. Do you have any clues?"

Bai Yutang asked them.

Shen Zhong Yuan and Liu Qing both bowed their heads and said nothing——No progress.

But it's no wonder the two of them were never allowed to participate in the investigation. They were both secretly investigating... And forensic materials, photos and evidence, neither of them see it at all.

"That's right."

Zhan Zhao suddenly thought of it and asked Liu Qing,

"The report says you made a mistake and broke the clue... What clue?"

Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan glanced at each other and let out,

"The person from the Interpol team found a suspect. That person is an informant. We are on this line. Because we want him to help inquire about clues, he walks around here. It happened that the criminal police team arranged eyeliners here, thinking he was the murderer and sent someone to arrest him... If he was caught and released again, it would be troublesome, so we came forward to help him escape."

"Oh."

Bai Chi nodded and asked,

"Didn't you make it clear later?"

"I said it."

Shen Zhong Yuan said,

"It's just... Because the criminal police team has deployed a secret whistle for a long time. If only one informant is caught in the end, it would be shameless to pass it out, so they will use us to prevaricate. On the one hand, Liu Qing and I participated in the investigation is a violation of the regulations, and the mistake was originally made. On the other hand, we couldn't talk about the informant, so we could only suffer a dumb loss."

"Liu Qing and the deceased are friends. You have nothing to do."

Bai Yutang looked at Shen Zhong Yuan puzzledly,

"Why can't you also participate in the investigation."

"Because he revealed the clues of the investigation to me."

Liu Qing said.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both nodded.

"The corpses were all sent to Gong Sun, right?"

Bai Yutang asked Bai Chi.

"Yeah."

Bai Chi nodded,

"I went to do the formalities this morning, the corpse will be transported to the forensic's room in a moment. Gong Sun and Ma Xin will have to autopsy overnight."

Bai Yutang nodded since it was too late, so he asked Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan,

"Why don't you two come back with me first and report?"

"Oh, good!"

Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan both nodded and followed Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao back to the SCI.

In the SCI office, everyone was there. Since Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were back, they also brought two people. They all guessed that they were Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan. Everyone looked at the two famous policemen who caused trouble.