⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 11 Intimidation ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were nervous for a while at first, thinking they would be the first to do so, but after a closer look, they felt something was wrong.

Because if someone is walking, the figure can't sway around regularly, right?

Zhan Zhao tilted his head to see the shadow through the door, black, left, rig, left, and right... Like a pendulum, the speed is not very fast.

Zhan Zhao couldn't figure out what kind of stunt this was. He looked at Bai Yutang in confusion.

Bai Yutang listened and heard some strange sounds in the room, similar to a kitten whimpering, 'Whining' and 'Hissing...'

Bai Yutang frowned, took out his gun, stretched out his hand, and pushed the door sideways to enter.

There is no light in the living room, the light comes from the room inside, it should be the bedroom. The light and shadow in the bedroom changed, showing that something was hanging from the light, swaying from side to side.

However, Bai Yutang looked around quickly and found that there was no one around, he motioned for Zhan Zhao to follow him carefully. Zhan Zhao would naturally cooperate with him and look left and right.

The two walked towards the lighted room and after a few steps, Zhan Zhao felt something slipping over the back of his foot and looked down. By the weak light in the room, there was only one cyan and two finger-thin snakes slid across the instep.

"Ah!"

After all, Zhan Zhao rarely goes out to work, and he has three taboos in his life: spiders, poisonous snakes, and big ants. As soon as he saw this thing, Zhan Zhao's hair stood up all over his body, and he jumped up and screamed.

Hearing this sound, the sound of 'Woo woo' from the room became more intense, it seemed that someone was crying with a pouting mouth.

"Cat, get out!"

Bai Yutang shouted and pointed to the door of the room with the lights on.

Zhan Zhao glanced at the door and instantly got goosebumps.

They saw several snakes swimming out of the door. Bai Yutang quickly went to turn on the light, and when he reached the door of the room, avoiding a few snakes, he looked inside. He frowned in an instant, reached out, and said to the people inside,

"Don't move, calm down!"

Zhan Zhao couldn't hold back his curiosity, so he ran over to take a look, and was also surprised.

They saw several snakes swimming on the floor of the room. In the center of the room hung a huge cloth bag, which was hanging from the hook of the chandelier and was shaking. The figure the two of them just saw at the door was the light and shadow caused by the shaking of this thing. There was a hole in the side of the cloth bag, and a snake protruded out of it, and one fell down after a while.

In the cloth bag, a large number of snakes were seen squirming. In the corner of the room, Xue Qin was tied to a chair by the rope on the chair was intricately tangled, and was implicated in the hook of the chandelier with the snake bag hanging. Xue Qin's mouth was covered with tape, so she couldn't speak, she could only groan.

Her shoes were taken off and she was barefoot on a stool. There were snakes swimming on the ground. She was so frightened that she kept crying.

"Cat, call the police station and tell the police about the situation, and ask them to notify the fire brigade to come and catch the snakes. It's a lot."

Bai Yutang said as he found a broom in the room and swam to the place near Xue Qin. The snakes were driven away.

Zhan Zhao made a phone call and stood beside Bai Yutang watching the snakes nearby. Both of them now have a question, who did it? This is too creative!