⁂ Ghost Murderer 28 Tips For Romantic Gifts ⁂

When Bai Jin Tang's car stopped, Gong Sun looked around, and the scene in front of him was a little familiar——One side was the road, and the other was the small restaurant that was hit by a taxi when Bai Jin Tang and he were attacked last time.

"Here we are."

Bai Jin Tang opened the car door and pulled Gong Sun out.

Gong Sun followed him out of the car, which obviously there was still some shadow on this restaurant.

"It's okay, I've already checked it all."

Bai Jin Tang pulled Gong Sun into it,

"There are also bodyguards arranged by Xiao Ding to protect me in secret, and nothing will happen."

Gong Sun finally nodded, took Bai Jin Tang's hand, and walked with him into the small restaurant that was sealed by the yellow line, and it was like a nightmare for him that he didn't want to enter again...

The restaurant is still messy, because the police case hasn't been finally solved, and Bai Jin Tang is injured as well as has no time to deal with it, so it still keeps the chaos that day.

However, Gong Sun was curious and asked Bai Jin Tang,

"Is the gift hidden here?"

"Hmm, I wanted to give it to you that day."

Bai Jin Tang nodded, leading him around the table and chairs to walk in.

Gong Sun stepped on the ruins and subconsciously looked back at the road outside, for fear of another car breaking in, seeing him nervous, Bai Jin Tang was also a little helpless... Recently, many things happened suddenly. Gong Sun has been taking care of him and never rested. The nervous tension will cause such anxiety, and he has to rest for a while.

Reached the end of the restaurant, there was only one bar in front of him. Bai Jin Tang walked over, reached out his hand and fumbled, and took out a box from the bar...The box looked like a small coffin, wrapped in delicate kraft paper.

"Oh..."

Gong Sun understood. It turned out that Bai Jin Tang was going to give him wine. No need to ask, it must be expensive.

But when he thought about it, Gong Sun didn't think it was right, because the wine that Bai Jin Tang asked him to drink that night was already very good... Why did he even give it away? The wedding anniversary is of great significance to them. Bai Jin Tang should give something more interesting, right?

Gong Sun was wondering, and Bai Jin Tang looked at him,

"Open it?"

Gong Sun nodded his head, opened the paper box...There was an exquisite black wooden box with a Gothic pattern carved on it, with a cross emblem in the middle.

Looked at Bai Jin Tang with some curiosity. Bai Jin Tang just motioned to him and continued to open it.

Gong Sun opened the box, and there was a layer of cloth inside... A hard thing wrapped in the cloth shouldn't be wine, because the weight is different.

Put the things on the table, Gong Sun carefully took off the cloth bag... He saw a pocket-sized coffin inside... Or, more like a mirror made of a coffin, it can reflect him and Bai Jin Tang, very exquisite.

"Huh?!"

Gong Sun felt strange,

"Send a mirror? Does it have any special meaning?"

He said, picked it up and looked at it, wrinkling his nose,

"It's still in the shape of a coffin. Do you really want to put us in a grave?"