⁂ Lucky Murderer 13 Extra Bullets ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went into the ward to see Lian Qian Yi, and it happened to be Lian Qian Yi who gave him first aid——Yang Fan.

"Yo."

Yang Fan took off his stethoscope and walked out.

"How is he?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"He's fine in general, just a slight concussion. Yet, the rib was injured, but luckily no internal organs were damaged. There are some fractures in the left forearm and some abrasions."

Yang Fan closed the case and smiled,

"He's pretty healthy and should be recovering soon."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded and asked if they could go in and ask questions, yet they listened to Yang Fan's 'Ah ah' twice; he stretched out a finger and waved it gently.

"Don't you say that the injury is not serious?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled,

"Can't I ask questions?"

"He hasn't woken up from the anaesthesia yet."

Yang Fan replied casually.

"...Such an injury requires anaesthesia."

Bai Yutang was a little surprised, thinking that plaster or a splint would be enough for the fracture.

Yang Fan was stunned for a while, staring at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, then reached out and took out a bag from his pocket, with a small bullet in it,

"That means you didn't shoot him?"

This time, it was Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's turn to be stunned.

Bai Yutang took the bag,

"Where are the bullets?"

"I just said that the rib was injured, and the bullet caused it. It's hazardous."

Yang Fan shrugged,

"I took the bullet, so he was given anaesthesia."

"You just shot him in the tire, didn't you?"

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang nodded.

"In general, he was lucky."

Yang Fan took out another evidence bag from his pocket and handed it to Zhan Zhao,

"He has a pendant around his neck, and the bullet got stuck inside the ribs because it was blocked by it."

Zhan Zhao stared at the pendant and saw that it was a chain with a simple coin hanging on it. The handwriting on it was a little worn and couldn't be seen what it was. There was a space, which was just a bullet. It really is fatal.

"When will he wake up?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Tomorrow."

After Yang Fan finished speaking, he left.

Lian Qian Yi was pushed out and sent to the ward. Bai Yutang called the police for protection. This time the case has escalated... Someone wants to kill Lian Qian Yi! It was he who got away and escaped——But the question is when he was shot?

Bai Yutang thought for a while, then turned around and walked out.

"Hey, Xiao Bai."

Zhan Zhao hurried after him; Bai Yutang drove to the basement where the car was stored at the police station... After walking over, he leaned over the car window and looked carefully.