⁂ Smiling Murderer 25 Key Clues ⁂

Since Jia Yuhua was crazy, Bai Yutang hurriedly asked Zhao Hu to plug his mouth first, then handcuffed him and first looked for a doctor to examine him. From this case to the present, they have finally caught a living... Please don't die inexplicably again in a moment!

However, Jia Yu Hua's mental state seems to have been in a strangely unstable state.

"Cat, is there something wrong with him?"

Bai Yutang couldn't help asking Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao also frowned and said,

"Let's go to his office first, and then go back and talk about it!"

Bai Yutang nodded and asked Zhao Hu and others to send Jia Yu Hua away first, and then returned to the office of Jia Yu Hua clinic with Zhan Zhao and others.

In the office, Ma Xin and others were watching the Rhinogradentia beast. Ma Xin said,

"I just called Gong Sun, and he said he would be there within half a minute. He was so excited that he was a little bit incoherent!"

Before Ma Xin finished speaking, they heard the sound of the car stalling outside the door, and then there was a rush of footsteps on the stairs... Someone rushed up.

"Where?"

Gong Sun almost broke in.

Everyone looked at him feebly, and Bai Yutang pointed his finger at the tied-up Rhinogradentia beast.

Gong Sun came over, opened his eyes and looked at the little thing. Everyone saw that his expression was like seeing the eighth wonder of the world. He opened his mouth and was dumbfounded. They all sighed... Gong Sun would have such an expression.

At this time, Bai Jin Tang outside the door also walked in.

He was sleeping well, but suddenly there was a call, and then Gong Sun went crazy after answering the phone, jumped up and put on clothes and dragged him out of bed, babbling nonsense,

"Go, go..."

Bai Jin Tang knew Gong Sun for so long, he had never seen such an expression before. So cute.

"Is this disgusting thing making you so excited?"

Bai Jin Tang frowned and approached.

"Is this thing real or plastic surgery?"

Zhan Zhao asked Gong Sun,

"Although I believe in the existence of aliens, no, aliens are definitely there, but it doesn't seem to be true..."

"I have to take it back for testing before I know it, but it doesn't look like a fake. If the nose is connected, it can't be used so flexibly."

Gong Sun said,

"Such a small size, it may be a genetic mutation. Either it was artificially cultivated, or the embryonic cell was contaminated and developed a deformity... In short, this discovery is amazing."

"Only this one, there is a chance, right?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Mm-hmm."

Gong Sun nodded,

"If you can find a lot, it would be amazing."

As he said, he took out the toolbox, took out the cage, and put the sturdy Rhinogradentia beast in it, and first took Ma Xin and Ma Han to wait for the SCI.

Later, Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao, Luo Tian and Bai Chi checked the clinic together. And Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan checked around the clinic, looking for clues.