⁂ Lucky Killer 21 Scam ⁂

After Bai Yutang wore a white coat, he became a gentle doctor. Holding the document board, he took notes as he walked, turned to the corner, and saw a uniformed police officer standing there.

Bai Yutang glanced at him with a hint of doubt in his eyes and asked,

"I haven't seen you before."

"Oh."

The police officer smiled,

"I'm a substitute. That colleague asked for leave because he got some business."

"Oh."

Bai Yutang nodded, turned to leave, thinking about it, and then asked,

"By the way, what's the name of that doctor of psychology?"

"Ah?"

The police officer was stunned,

"What?"

"Oh, there is a very gentle policeman who chatted with the patient right now."

Bai Yutang said,

"What treasures, memories... If he wasn't a psychologist, then the case your police are investigating now would be too interesting, right?"

"Oh..."

The police officer laughed dryly,

"Really? By the way, is there any conversation in the ward?"

"Yeah."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"It's so mysterious, and even the police are asked to leave."

"Oh... Yes, it's so mysterious. I don't know what he is looking for."

The police officer looks confused.

Bai Yutang also shrugged, indicating who knows and turned away.

When Bai Yutang turned down the stairs, the police officer glanced in the direction of the ward and saw two plainclothes leaving the door of the ward, which concealed the door, and walking to the end of the corridor, standing in front of the windowsill to see the scenery outside.

After the policeman returned to the wall, he stretched out his hand and took out the gun, carefully put it behind his back, flashed out, and walked quickly towards the direction of the ward.

The two plainclothes police officers didn't pay attention at all. The door of the ward was left open. He carefully broke in, took out a gun, and wanted to shoot, but found that the room was empty.

He was suddenly stunned. At this time, someone appeared behind him, reached out and grabbed the gun in his hand, and sneered,

"As a killer, you can't even figure out the location. You are really a failed one."

The police officer was startled and turned his head sharply. He saw Bai Yutang standing behind him, and the other two plainclothes came over. Great teamwork, it's really good. It's really amazing!

Bai Yutang smiled slightly and called the police to escort the killer back.

Back in Lian Qian Yi's room, Zhan Zhao had ended the conversation with Lian Qian Yi. At this point he was standing by the window, watching downstairs as the killer disguised as a police officer put into a police car. There was also a stunned policeman who was helped out and gasping at the door.

"Have you finished asking?"

Bai Yutang walked in and asked Zhan Zhao.

"This move should be considered a stealing concept."