⁂ Lucky Killer 16 Lucky Chessboard ⁂

Some places in this world always seem to be out of touch with the times. If they really catch up with the times, that kind of place is not expected. The most representative of them may be the antique shop.

No matter how well-developed the commercial street is, there are still most antique shops with stalls, and there are also well-decorated shops, but they all sell decorations on the surface. If you really want to buy good things, you have to have acquaintances.

To the surprise of Zhan Zhao and the others, Xiao Wang was really not an ordinary gangster who set up a stall.

Zhao Hu took the crowd into a quaint shop called 'Mo Xiang Zhai', which mainly sells jade, calligraphy and paintings and is decorated with taste.

"What do you want, gentlemen?"

The waitress was very young, wearing a beautiful red cheongsam, came out and asked Zhan Zhao and the others politely.

"Oh."

Zhao Hu was quite familiar and asked him,

"Is Xiao Wang here? If he asks something, you can say that Zhao Hu is looking for him."

"Oh, good."

The waitress had just entered, and after a while, a young man with long hair in a strange robe ran out,

"My God! Brother Hu, how did you enter from the front door?!"

After Xiao Wang came out, he had a face-to-face with Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and others, and immediately broke down and leaned against the counter to beat the glass,

"God! The SCI captain has been brought here; I'm doomed!"

Everyone looked at each other, looking at Zhao Hu.

Zhao Hu frowned,

"Don't cry; I have something to ask you."

Xiao Wang quickly told the waitress to close the door. Generally, it's normal for antique shops to close, which means there is a big sale, and the employer will show the real thing.

The girl hurried to put down the rolling shutter and closed the door.

Xiao Wang took a deep breath and looked at Bai Yutang with trepidation,

"Hehe... Hello Captain Bai."

Zhan Zhao observed him for a while and found that this man was in his twenties, with a good-looking appearance, but even though he looked very calm in appearance, his personality seemed very smooth.

Seeing everyone standing, Xiao Wang hurriedly invited everyone to take a seat. The little girl went to pour tea for everyone, and she brought a bowl of tea, which was antique.

"Hehe."

After drinking tea, Xiao Wang asked everyone,

"A few distinguished guests, what are your orders for me?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao took a sip of the tea and felt that the tea was good. He put down the teacup and asked,

"Boss Wang, is Lian Qian Zhong here?"

"Cough, cough..."

Xiao Wang spits out a mouthful of tea, coughing and looking at Zhan Zhao,

"This, this..."

"Oh..."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Yes."

"No!"

Xiao Wang wiped his mouth and shook his head quickly,

"He is not here!"