⁂ Ghost Murderer 24 Fan Foggy ⁂

The arrest of Li Ying shocked Bao Zheng and Bai Yun Wen.

When the people were escorted back, Li Ying was personally escorted by Luo Tian and Ma Han, and under the instruction of Bao Zheng, she was directly imprisoned in a special prison, in a separate cell, the location was kept secret, and the surrounding three and four floors were completely sealed off. Bao Zheng wishes he could send an armed force to guard this cell. However, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao stood at the door of the cell.

Li Ying hasn't said a word since she was caught. She wore two handcuffs on her hands and sat quietly in the cell. Her only action was to stare at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

Outside the prison, Bai Yun Wen walked in. He saw Li Ying outside the glass window.

The makeup on Li Ying's face has been washed clean, and now she's the very attractive beauty in the photo, but the hairstyle is different. The person is also a lot colder, her eyes are inferent and alienated. When she sees Bai Yun Wen, there was a smile on the corner of her mouth.

Bai Yun Wen stared at her for a long time, then turned around and said to Bao Zheng,

"Let her talk."

"You can't use lynching."

Bao Zheng shrugged,

"Then again, she shouldn't feel pain either."

"Someone can."

Bai Yun Wen said,

"Lynching is not necessarily necessary to make people talk."

"Dad..."

Bai Yutang couldn't believe it that Bai Yun Wen could say this. He forced a confession that he had always opposed it, and the police station also banned it.

Bai Yun Wen looked at him and said,

"You have also killed people. You know that in order to save people, some people deserve to die?"

Bai Yutang opened his mouth and couldn't speak. Zhan Zhao was a little distressed. Why is that?

He pulled Bai Yutang aside, looked at Bai Yun Wen dissatisfied and muttered quietly,

"He's your own son and not a class enemy. Why are you so ruthless."

This time it was Bai Yun Wen's turn to open his mouth and couldn't speak. He also felt that he might be too anxious.

"Haha."

At this time, Li Ying in the room suddenly laughed, watching Zhan Zhao and the others joking with interest.

"What's her real name?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"The Chinese name is Xie Tian Lang."

Bai Yun Wen replied.

"This name's very masculine."

Zhao Zhen was lazy on the side, a little sleepy, Bai Chi knew that he had been in poor health after the tour, and felt a little distressed.

"He was originally a man."

Bao Zheng's words were astonishing and shocked everyone.

"What?!"

Zhan Zhao felt unbelievable,

"Really?!"

"I'm shocked!"

Zhao Hu kept shaking his head, holding Ma Han and asking,

"Alas, he's sexier than Jia Yi. Ma Xin is a man compared to him..."