⁂ Smiling Murderer 30 The Truth ⁂

"What's Yan?"

Bai Yutang asked puzzledly.

"Actually, what Deng Che wants to tell us is nothing more than an eye word."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Simply put, what Deng Che wants to tell us and Zhao Jue is the case of the man who uses the electronic eye. Or rather, remind us that there's the presence of this person."

"Hmm."

Bai Yutang asked,

"And then what?"

"Then, when we were dealing with this case, we stepped into a misunderstanding."

Zhan Zhao said smiled and asked,

"Do you remember the last time you read the newspaper, there was interesting news?"

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows... To indicate that there are often interesting news coming up, Cat, which one are you talking about?

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and said,

"There's an actor who often plays the role of a murderer in a horror movie. One day, after being stopped by traffic police, the traffic police ran away when they saw him and called the police. Remember? You laughing out loud when you read it."

"Oh..."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"Remember."

"Half of the cases we tracked this time were actually acting."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"It was deliberately mixed in to cover up the word 'Yan'."

Everyone frowned, and Bai Yutang asked,

"Do you mean 'Yan' is acting?"

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked Jiang Ping,

"Have you seen all those CDs?"

"Look."

Jiang Ping nodded,

"It's the same content that was in the video we captured last time, the Nazi flag, and the people who died smiling as if it were rituals all over the world."

"You think, why do they want to take this kind of experiment all over the world?"

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"If we analyze it carefully, we'll find that this is more like an experiment than a ritual."

"Experiment?"

Everyone was puzzled.

"It's like a thematic series of National Geographic. A film crew tracks and reports on a certain phenomenon, and then shoots around the world."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"The funds and professional teams required for this aren't affordable by ordinary organizations."

"That's true!"

Jiang Ping nodded and said,

"I looked at the shooting method as if it was the same group of people, and it did feel a bit like National Geographic's special topic."

"According to the analysis of the recording time of the video, it can be seen that a group of people are going to various places in the world according to a certain rule to find different groups of people to experiment and shoot, the purpose is to record the results of the experiment."