⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 12 Warnings ⁂

Chen Yin grabbed a grass snake and gently fiddled with the snake's head with his fingers. The snake curled up quietly on his arm, seeming to be very obedient.

"This snake can help me find a place."

Chen Yin said.

"Dead snakes should be able to find out the food composition in their stomachs, as well as the isotopes accumulated during the growth of their scales, and confirm what kind of environment they once lived in, to find a place."

Gong Sun analyzed from the perspective of forensic science.

"Well, it doesn't need to be so complicated. You are lucky."

Chen Yin said, holding up the snake to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang to see,

"This is the grass-flower snake commonly known as folk, and it is the same as all other kinds of snakes but actually is different. You just said that those snakes were brought by the heat. Indeed, this snake is more energetic than the others!"

Zhan Zhao also nodded, if he didn't pay attention, he really couldn't tell.

"Snakes are magical animals. They are good at camouflage and adept to the living environment. Grass snakes are mostly found in mountainous areas and are one of the rare snakes in the local S city."

Chen Yin smiled,

"The local grass snakes can only haunt in one place, I did a study when I was taking students, the wild tea forest area in Qingshan!"

"Wild Tea Forest?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were taken aback.

"Yeah."

Chen Yin nodded,

"The mountain in the Qingshan area of S City is relatively dangerous and not a tourist area. It is very cheap to buy and sell forest farms, and many of them have been sold. One of the hillsides grows a lot of wild tea."

"Oh!"

Everyone suddenly felt that they were not from City S. It was the first time they heard that there was such a place.

"The tea leaves are still wild..."

Bai Jin Tang said to himself.

"In recent years, picking wild tea leaves has become very popular. Many people pay high prices to buy wild tea leaves to drink, and some people go up the mountain to pick them in high spirits."

Chen Yin continues,

"Therefore, there have been several cases of tea pickers being bitten. In the incident, the Qingshan Forestry Administration invited people from our research institute to investigate, because they were afraid that there were poisonous snakes inside. So, we found the exact same grass snake inside."

"Then see if there is any tea in its stomach..."

Xiao Ding clapped his hands, and Da Ding kicked him,

"How could a snake eat tea!"

"That's true..."

Xiao Ding touched his head.

"Grass and flower snakes feed on rats and frogs, regardless of whether they are tea or grass, each snake has a general di!erence in shape due to changes in its living environment."

Everyone shook their heads, isn't a snake just a snake? What a difference!

Chen Yin looked at the sky,

"That's why I say you are lucky, look!"

He said and showed everyone the tail of the snake, and there was something like a small pushpin stuck there.