⁂ Ghost Murderer 19 Strange Towards ⁂

"What's the problem?"

Bai Yutang found that Zhan Zhao seemed to have discovered something, so he asked,

"You found a Cat again?"

Zhan Zhao took out a photo and handed it to Bai Yutang to see. Bai Yutang took it and saw that the photo was a photo of a teenager and a woman. The young man sat on the swing blankly, staring at the front with blank eyes. A sorrowful woman in her thirties stood beside him, looking at the camera with him, it was Liang Yan.

He was wearing a weird T-shirt. On the black T-shirt, there's a number on the top left of his heart——870124.

At first glance, maybe this is a certain brand? Or some kind of fashionable style? But he doesn't know why Bai Yutang always felt that this dress... It feels annoying, just like the livery of a prisoner.

"Is there anything wrong with this dress?"

Qin Ou also leaned over, took a look, and asked.

Zhan Zhao touched his nose and said,

"You both aren't very sensitive to details."

Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and gently pinched Zhan Zhao, glared at him, and motioned to him to say quickly——Don't sell it!

Zhan Zhao smiled and asked,

Can't you see it? The number on the chest of this dress is sewn up on the back."

"So what?"

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand.

Zhan Zhao coughed and said,

"If I remember correctly, Liang Yan was born on January 24, 1987."

When Zhan Zhao finished speaking, both of them were stunned.

Qin Ou was taken aback for a while, frowned,

"Sew the birthday number on the clothes?"

Zhan Zhao gently shook his head and said,

"This looks more like a sign."

"Indeed."

Bai Yutang also remembered his sensitivity to that string of numbers when he caught Luo Tian before... And this woman...

"Cat... Has this woman ever been seen anywhere?"

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled.

"I also think this woman is very familiar."

Zhan Zhao pointed to the woman in the black dress, with super long curly hair and big sunglasses, and asked Bai Yutang,

"Isn't she a beauty?"

Bai Yutang smiled,

"She's not bad."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and said with certainty,

"I think I have seen her. Maybe I have just passed by or glanced at her from a distance... Anyway, I have seen her, and not long ago."

"This photo's at least ten years old, right?"

Qin Ou asked,

"Could it be that people are similar? Women are getting old quickly."

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly,

"Well, the average woman does get old fast, but some get old very slowly... Some men also age very slowly... Right?"

Bai Yutang smiled and nodded,