⁂ Ghost Murderer 08 Blackout ⁂

Firefighters and an ambulance rushed to the scene in the fastest time. Several firefighters took pliers and cut open the deformed car door, and treated the driver inside.

This driver looks a little weird and yells madly.

"Captain, he seems to have a mental problem."

A firefighter said to a baby-faced man who was squatting and looking at the angle of the car.

"You have to find a way to subdue him first."

"Hmm..."

The captain of the fire brigade touched his chin and said,

"Why are there so many mental illnesses these days."

As he said, he asked the doctor beside him,

"Is there an anaesthesia gun? Give him a shot."

The emergency doctor gave him a blank look,

"You treat me as a veterinarian? There are anaesthesia guns that are also will be used against you."

The two seemed to know each other. After a few words, the doctor tried to persuade the crazy driver, but it didn't work.

"Can anyone knock him out?"

The doctor asked Bai Yutang and waited,

"His rib crushed, and if he struggles again, he'll hurt his internal organs!"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao shrugged, walked over, and signalled to the doctor that he had been away.

The crazy driver was still yelling. Zhan Zhao asked the others to step back a certain distance, squat down and stared at him for a while, not knowing what he was talking about, the doctor looked at him curiously.

A few firefighters were also waiting at the back, they don't know what Zhan Zhao was doing, but since he was a policeman, it probably made sense, and the man was so crazy that he couldn't be saved.

After a while, less than a minute, they saw Zhan Zhao standing up, turning around and coming back, and the driver was stupidly there as if he had been tapped on the acupuncture point, and stopped moving.

The captain of the fire brigade and the doctor looked at each other, and the doctor asked Zhan Zhao,

"Does he really fainted?"

Zhan Zhao smiled and said to him,

"He shed a lot of blood."

"He can't die."

The doctor took a few first-aid personnel and cooperated with the fire brigade to rescue people.

The driver stopped resisting, and the rescue became very convenient. Everyone got him out and put him on a stretcher.

"Are you sure he can't die?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked.

"It's all right."

The doctor nodded, and Ma Han and Zhao Hu followed into the ambulance.

Before closing the door, Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and snapped his fingers in the driver's ear.

The driver woke up as if he had been relieved, and immediately began to scream and struggle again. However, his hands and feet had been tied up in advance, and Ma Han and Zhao Hu pressed his arms. The doctor grew up looking at Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang closed the door for them, and the ambulance drove away.