⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 09 Prank ⁂

The two pieces of music are aimed at Chen Yu and Ma Xin, two girls who had no power to restrain their chickens, which was the most headache for everyone in SCI.

A bomb was aimed at Ma Han and Qin Ou who were traveling randomly. The bomb was full of power. If it was not Qin Ou who went this time, then whoever it was was probably either dead or injured.

This is naked-naked intimidation or deterrence.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang sighed lightly,

"Sent the forensics class and the demolition team to see the scene."

"Speaking of which..."

Zhan Zhao suddenly asked Bai Yutang,

"Qin Ou and Chen Mi have both left. Who is the current leader of the order removal team?"

"Oh... I heard from the Bao Bureau two days ago that an expert who came back from abroad has a very arrogant name and is still a friend of the eldest brother."

Bai Yutang replied.

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao sounded fresh,

"Big Brother was very familiar with the police before?"

"Oh... It's because my eldest brother opened a hotel, a company, a supermarket, a hospital, and a whole bunch of messes. Then someone set up a dozen or twenty bombs, so he defused them until he knew them!"

Bai Yutang replied.

Zhan Zhao couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. Ma Xin was surprised when he heard it,

"Wow, Big Brother Bai is amazing!"

"Well, that's why the bomb disposal expert made fun of him as possessed by a bad spirit."

"Oh? Besides Gong Sun, there are still people who let the eldest brother slough?"

Zhan Zhao was very curious.

"Of course it's impossible."

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"The policeman's Chinese is not very good, so the eldest brother retaliated and gave him a very domineering Chinese name."

"What's his name?"

Zhan Zhao and Ma Xin asked at the same time.

"Oh, he likes tigers, so he asked the eldest brother if he has a surname of the tiger."

Bai Yutang explained to the two of them,

"So the eldest brother told him that the tiger is the king of beasts, and his surname is Wang. He also said that he was so arrogant. If you are unique, you will take another domineering tyrant character, so the name is Wang Ba!"

Zhan Zhao and Ma Xin both grinned,

"How wicked! Too much!"

During the conversation, Yang Fann came over swayingly, as if he heard the word 'Wang Ba', and smiled,

"Oh... That Wang Ji Ren, I know him. He and Qin Ou are quite familiar."

"Wang Ji Ren?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were puzzled.

"Oh, Qin Ou said that he had worked with him to defuse bombs before. That police officer Wang has a habit of telling bad jokes when he defused bombs."

Yang Fan was helpless.