⁂ Lucky Killer 33 Cemetery ⁂

Zhan Zhao and the others returned to SCI and devoted themselves to the final closing of the case.

Everyone was caught, and Song Tomb also arrested all the relevant prisoners... This time it was almost a big harvest from the collection of the net, and the big thieves and the little thieves were caught back for a good fight.

"Honey!"

Zhao Hu looked at the long list,

"It's the first time to solve such a big case!"

"It's more like breaking an organization."

Ma Han looked at the list and said,

"A large part of it is coercion."

Bai Yutang instructed everyone to divide the captured prisoners into several categories and process them in batches.

Chen Bi and Singer, the two more important prisoners, and related personnel were all detained in special prisons, under strict surveillance, and no one was allowed to meet.

The father and son of the Lian family, as well as Dr. Fan, were brought into the interrogation room for key interrogation.

Wei Zi Qiang and his group of traitors almost all pleaded guilty, and they were also put in special prisons. They will still be useful in the future.

Finally, there are the three tigers, the uncle of the lottery betting station, as well as a few internal responders in the archaeological team.
There are actually not many main culprits in this case, even a character like Lian Tong Li obeys orders. The problem of following orders is to find the main culprit, but the main culprit that Zhan Zhao and the others are looking for is the weird organization that has plagued them for many years. So far, there are still very few clues, and this time, apart from Chen Bi, it seems that all those who have been caught are the abandoned sons that the organization wants to give up, and their value is limited.

After finishing the arduous interrogation work, Zhan Zhao and others went through a large amount of data sorting, smoothed the case from beginning to end, and pieced together the truth of the case. To sum up, the case can be summarized into a few key words-experimental research, financial constraints, genetic memory, precious cultural relics, kidnapping for ransom, an island, and abandoned children.

On a certain island, there is a mysterious organization that Zhan Zhao and the others have been trying to find out about. They have been conducting human experiments, this time on memory inheritance. Yet financial constraints seem to have become a problem plaguing the organization.

Originally they wanted to supplement themselves by finding precious relics but later turned to kidnap for ransom. There seems to be a change within the organization, so there are some abandoned children.
Bai Chi sighed,

"The vampires, Luo Tian, and Zhao Jue were created before. That organization seems to have done a lot of things... Are they trying to create people who are different from normal humans?"

"This organization has existed for a long time."

Zhan Zhao took out the previous case data about vampires,

"It can be traced back almost a century before the outbreak of the First World War."

"It may have existed as a military institution at the earliest, with a certain source of military expenditure."

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"But after many wars, this kind of crazy experiment should have been abandoned long ago, but the people who participated in the experiment did not willing to give up on this, so it became an independent organization."