⁂ SCI Mid-Autumn Festival Extravaganza The Thieves' Mid-Autumn Festival ⁂

On the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Bao Zheng received a call from Bai Yutang, saying that there was a Mid-Autumn Festival party in the Bai's House, and everyone went over there. However, asked Bao Zheng if he wanted to go and play together, Bai's mother made a lot of delicious mooncakes and asked him to take some away.

Bao Zheng thought for a while and thought it was good, so he went.

Walking alone in the community at night, Bao Zheng heard footsteps behind him, and he didn't move. Soon, he saw three people suddenly spring out of the oblique thorn, holding bright knives and pointing at Bao Zheng.

The first one is a big man, and the two people behind him, one is short and stocky, and the other is thin and tall.

Bao Zheng frowned, thinking that these people were seeking revenge, or what did they want to do? It's really annoying to encounter it during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

He was about to fight with them, but he heard the big man in the lead threaten Bao Zheng with a knife.,

"Old man, be honest. I'll ask you questions and answer obediently. Our brothers respect the elderly and love the young, and don't beat the old man."

Bao Zheng felt his eyelids twitching
——Old man?¡ I'm tired of these jobs!

"Brother, is he an old African man? Why is he so dark?"

A short fat man next to him asked the big one.

Bao Zheng thought in his heart——You're dead, you are dead!

"Old man, let me ask you something, which one is the richest in this villa area, do you know?"

Bao Zheng was taken aback and thought for a while, —Oh, this may be a theft gang on the run. There have indeed been some burglaries recently.

So he just saying,

"You keep walking. There's a white courtyard at the end of this community, which is very large, and there is a white villa in it. That family is the richest!"

"Seriously?"

The three of them gave each other a wink and asked Bao Zheng,

"Will you take us there?"

Bao Zheng shrugged,

"Okay, no problem."

After speaking, he continued to walk the same way, and the three thieves followed tremblingly.

When the four of them arrived at the door of Bai Jin Tang's villa, Bao Zheng pointed inside. It was so coincidental that probably because of the large number of people today. The cars were parking at the door, and a few thieves saw Bai Yutang's limited edition car at a glance, their eyes lit up —Really rich!

Bao Zheng told them,

"Oh, I heard that any chair and stool here is worth tens of thousands. I brought you here. Don't report me!"

The three thieves glanced at each other, and the boss came over and asked Bao Zheng gloomily,

"Oh, you won't call the police, will you?!"

Bao Zheng shook his head,

"How could it be!"

"No, we don't believe you, so you can go in too!"

Bao Zheng held back a smile,

"The door is so high, how can I get in? You also know that I am getting older."

In this case, the tall, thin man was very agile. After climbing over the wall and entering, he opened the door to Bao Zheng and the others.

Bao Zheng walked in helplessly. Everyone hid in the grass first and couldn't come out. Bao Zheng looked at them and seemed to be very careful, so he beckoned,