⁂ Lucky Killer 20 Invasion ⁂

"The reason why you pretended to have a split personality is that you want us not to pursue your medical history?"

Bai Yutang also understood what Zhan Zhao meant. It seemed that he and Lian Qian Yi were in a psychological war. Of course, Zhan Zhao saw through Lian Qian Yi's trick.

"Haha."

Lian Qian Yi smiled helplessly,

"Sure enough, the class trick was exposed... I should have known that I couldn't fool you at all."

"Why do you hide this?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat down on a stool, ready to ask in detail.

"Well, first of all, I want to thank you both."

Lian Qian Yi reached out his hand and gently covered the injured rib area,

"You all saved my life."

Zhan Zhao understood that Bai Yutang's accidental shot saved Lian Qian Yi, but when did he keep him?

"Your book saved me."

Lian Qian Yi smiled and said,

"Actually, my disease was not cured by those quack doctors, but you."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, is this some kind of compliment?

"They all treated me as a lunatic, and I thought I was a lunatic when I was young... Until I read your book!"

When Lian Qian Yi said this, his expression was very natural,

"After reading your book, I started to find out that there were actually not many lunatics in this world. Except for a small number of people with physical diseases, most others were caused by some reasons."

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao——Are you sure you are writing the book?

Zhan Zhao coughed and looked at Lian Qian Yi,

"Then what? Did you find out what's wrong with you?"

"I once, of course, really, a long time ago, wrote you an email asking about the difference between memory heredity, split personality and paranoia, do you remember?"

Lian Qian Yi asked with a smile.

The word 'Forget 'is never in Zhan Zhao's dictionary; of course, he remembers it; he can even say the exact date,

"It was a long time ago, I remember, and I replied to you in detail."

"That's right; your letter allowed me to distinguish my situation from the confusion."

Lian Qian Yi was a little emotional when he spoke,

"It's not me who's crazy; I'm just special. After that, I frantically read all of your books and articles published in newspapers and periodicals. I also looked for many psychology books and finally used this knowledge to gather my chaotic memory and think so I can live like an average person."

"What's your memory about?"

Zhan Zhao asked patiently. But he doubted whether Lian Qian Yi really figured out his own situation. Regarding memory inheritance, he felt that Lian Qian Yi might have some misunderstandings. These theories themselves have not been concretely confirmed, and there is no systematic scientific system. That is to say; there are shortcomings. Lian Qian Yi has only caught the straw. It is still too early to conclude whether he is inherited from memory or not.

However, Zhan Zhao's interest was still piqued because Lian Qian Yi would be an excellent example, an unprecedented case, regardless of the perspective.