⁂ Lucky Murderer 26 Being Smarter ⁂

The sudden appearance of Luo Tian and Qin Ou, as well as the just-right 'Walking' position of the two, made Wei Zi Qiang quickly notice and frowned.

Now they need to inform those who are in a place to move and remind them that people of SCI must be careful when they come back, but it is hard to turn around, so as not to be photographed by possible surveillance cameras and leave evidence. Wei Zi Qiang hesitated for a while, then he coughed softly and said,

"The wind is blowing, it's still the west wind."

Qian Jia seemed to be stunned, looked back at him, and then turned back to type on the keyboard.

"Doctor, he moved the camera's angle!"

Jiang Ping saw the changes in Qian Jia's computer,

"I'm checking the surveillance at the west entrance."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly,

"You're smart enough."

Bai Yutang smiled,

"It's still useless. Cats and Dogs won't jump over the wall if they're not in a hurry."

Zhan Zhao nodded clearly, picked up the walkie-talkie, and said to Luo Tian and Qin Ou,

"You two pretend to be in a hurry and run back while looking at your watch."

Luo Tian and Qin Ou are two very stable people. Although they have had different experiences, they have both gone through hardships. They have strong endurance and are extremely smart and cautious. The two of them quickened their pace. When Qian Jia cut the video to the basement, they only saw the two hurrying to the elevator door and entering...
Immediately, the video switched to the elevator, and the two of them were in the elevator looking at their watches in a hurry, not knowing what they were talking about.

Qian Jia glanced at it, smiled slightly, and said in a low voice,

"The wind probably blew casually, and it stopped after a while, don't worry."

Wei Zi Qiang bowed his head and said nothing.

He couldn't look at the screen, so he couldn't tell the situation between the two. He could only rely on Qian Jia to judge the behavior of the two. It wasn't a meticulous reserve, but he came back when there was an emergency. Something will happen.

At this time, Qian Jia switched the camera to the forensic room and saw that the staff had already started to replace the glass, and another person opened the drawer of the freezer, so he gently took out his mobile phone and rang.

Those staff immediately closed the drawer, pretended to be cleaning, and continued cleaning.

At this time... The elevator door opened, and Qin Ou and Luo Tian hurriedly entered SCI's office to look for information. At the same time... They noticed the open light and door of the forensic room.

Luo Tian came over to take a look and asked,

"Change the glass?"

"Yes."

The staff in charge of leading the team came over.

Qin Ou also came to observe those people and asked,

"Do you have any documents?"

"Yes."

The staff quickly took out the certificate and showed it to Qin Ou.

Luo Tian took out his mobile phone and called Bai Yutang.

Zhan Zhao looked at the screen and smiled,