⁂ Smiling Murderer 29 Decryption ⁂

A Cat is a kind of interesting animal. You let it come and it wants to go, and you let it goes but it wants to come. The biggest difference between raising a Dog and raising a Cat is that one's positive thinking and the other is reverse thinking.

The best way to call your Dog over is:
Squat down, stretch out your hand, hook your fingers, tsk tsk tsk... Of course, if you have a smile on your face, your dog would have come running.

But if you are raising a Cat, the best way to attract it's not to look at it, but to sit on the sofa and play with its favourite cat grass... Then it must be come.

In Bai Yutang's view, Zhan Zhao has a lot of Cat characteristics. He concentrates when others can't concentrate, but he's unusually lazy when others are focusing.

Bai Yutang knew that Zhan Zhao was angry. To be precise, the Cat's very high self-esteem from a young age was so frustrated whenever he met Zhao Jue. However, today's frustration is estimated to exceed Zhan Zhao's ability to bear. Being saved by Zhao Jue was already made him deep into frustration. Bai Yutang has some self-blame as he just blurted out because he was too impatient. It's inevitable that this Cat is in a bad mood.

Bai Yutang followed Zhan Zhao into the prison and saw him tapping his chin with one hand, standing outside the meeting room, looking at Deng Che's body lying on the table and the people busy beside the body.

Bai Yutang walked up to him and stood there. Of course, he wouldn't disturb Zhan Zhao at this time. He waited ten minutes before talking. In addition... Bai Yutang also absolutely believes that Zhan Zhao can think of clues and crack this case within ten minutes. He still had confidence in Zhan Zhao. Zhao Jue could think of a way to prove that he was smarter than Zhan Zhao, but Zhao Jue must have known some other clues first.

However, Zhan Zhao stood quietly at the door of the room for a while. He frowned slightly and turned to look at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang also turned to look at him. Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang for a while, and Bai Yutang looked at him with his eyes open.
Suddenly, Zhan Zhao reached out his hand, held down the recessed band of Bai Yu Tang's nose with one finger, leaned over and looked at his eyes.

Bai Yutang frowned slightly and looked at Zhan Zhao somewhat puzzled.

"Hmm."

Zhan Zhao suddenly smiled.

Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao's smile, and he knew it in his heart. The Cat understood it faster than he thought.

"Finished thinking?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

Zhan Zhao nodded his head.

Bai Yutang coughed, pointed to a place where no one was nearby, and said,

"Say over there."

Zhan Zhao didn't understand very well, but was pulled aside by Bai Yutang, and asked puzzledly,

"What are you doing?"

"Ahem."

Bai Yutang raised his eyes to look at Zhan Zhao, before saying for a while,

"That... Cat, you know I didn't mean that just now."

Zhan Zhao was stunned and quickly reacted, then smiled, and turned his face to pretend to be angry and not looking at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang was a little worried. Isn't this Cat really angry? They have been together for so long since they were young, and they often quarrelled, but it was the first time that he was really upset.