⁂ Smiling Murderer 13 Tip Of The Iceberg ⁂

"Brother."

Bai Chi poked Zhan Zhao depressed and asked,

"That... Bomb, why is he carrying the bomb on his back?"

"Oh."

Zhan Zhao came back to his senses and said,

"This... Is related to Guo Cheng's behaviour before, and I think that person originally wanted to kill Guo Cheng with a bomb."

"Hmm."

Everyone listened carefully but still didn't understand what was going on. However, Zhan Zhao thought of the bomb because of what happened.

Zhan Zhao organized the language and said,

"You guys think if you finally let all three get together in the car, and then die together, and all die of the poison of death smile. And let everyone die, die in the explosion, which is more convenient to hide clues, and a greater deterrent to us?"

"Blast!"

Everyone nodded.

"My judgment on the bomb is actually an emotional judgment."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Through the other party's psychology, I also judge the other party's mentality and emotions when encountering a certain special situation, to speculate about his behaviour and the choice of details. We see that in the late stages of the whole incident, especially dealing with Guo Cheng during their time, almost everyone who comes forward is the third personality, isn't it?"

"Mm-hmm."

Everyone nodded.

"The personality of this third personality is manic and angry. People with this kind of temperament have their own characteristics. They will be more taboo about their failures. Very extreme. Once they fail and find opportunities, they must retaliate severely."

Zhan Zhao said,

"You look at the remarks in his letter. His attitude's very arrogant. We found clues from him before, and he was very dissatisfied. Looking at a person's text to judge his emotions, there must be some insignificant words. We can analyze his letter!"

After speaking, Zhan Zhao took out the letter:

My name, K, I'm the killer.

As you can see, in this case, I'm the mastermind behind the scenes, and I didn't mean to alarm the police. It was just that Liu Song refused to listen to advice, and something happened, and I'm very sorry that our research has troubled you.

However, you can rest assured that this series of cases has already been concluded, and you will be able to identify Guo Cheng and Wang Ai Hua as the ultimate killers in this case.

Please stop following my lead, and depending on you, you can't catch me, although, I killed people, yet my credo is consistent with what you insist on.

K.

"In the context of the letter, if we remove all the words that explain the facts and leave the irrelevant auxiliary words, we'll get the following vocabulary:

My name, K, I'm the killer.

As you can see, in this case, I'm the 'Mastermind' behind the scenes, 'And'
I didn't mean to alarm the police,' It was just that' Guo Cheng refused to listen to advice 'And' I'm 'Very' sorry that our research has troubled you.

However, you 'Can' rest assured that this series of cases has already been concluded, and you will 'Be able' to identify Guo Cheng and Wang Ai Hua as the ultimate killers in this case.