⁂ Ghost Murderer 33 Wealth And Code ⁂

The road to the small airport wasn't far, but everyone felt that it was long, especially Zhan Zhao. He's now anxious to see Zhao Jue's research materials that year, and can't wait for a second!

However, the car finally stopped at the periphery of the small airport. Zhan Zhao got off the car and ran over, yet, was caught by Bao Zheng,

"Aren't you afraid of being killed?!"

Zhan Zhao looked at Bao Zheng distrustfully.

"Cough cough."

Bao Zheng coughed and said,

"Ahem... You don't have to be suspicious. I didn't notify Qi Tian and Yun Wen about this... I'll let you see it when I take it out, and you should wait here obediently!"

"Is that so?"

Zhan Zhao was surprised and delighted, he was really afraid that it would be the same as when Li Ying was caught last time, the truth in front of him would fly away.

Bao Zheng was a little helpless,

"The Ghost stuff that Zhao Jue hid cannot be understood by anyone but you, and it's useless if others ask for it."

Bai Yutang saw Qin Ou and Chen Mi carrying the bomb to the centre of the airport apron, frowning slightly,

"Just thinking about the contents of the box, is it dangerous for Qin Ou to dismantle the bomb like this?"

Let Bai Yutang be a little bit, everyone can't help but feel a little nervous.

Indeed, this bomb cannot be opened even after the other party has found so many experts... In addition, there are still many unsolved mysteries about Chen Mi. He turned out to be Chen Yu's half-brother. Does Mr Chen know? Does Old Man Chen know that he exists?

Zhan Zhao back to the car to look at the scene through the camera in Qin Ou's eyes on the carriage return, which is more intuitive. He went to the whole process of bomb disposal and realized how intense and complicated it was.

He saw Qin Ou carefully disassembled the top cover, peeled off all the dozens of wires and rubber inside, carefully identified the loops where the copper wires were trapped inside, and then cut them one by one. Even a wrong step in this process may cause a fatalities crisis.

"Oh my God."

Zhao Hu couldn't help but said,

"This is more detailed than surgery!"

The crowd can't help but nodded——It's amazing!

The bomb disposal process is very long. In a blink of an eye, most of the day has passed.
Bao Zheng worried that the light would be too low to affect the line of sight, so he specially asked people to turn on the searchlight at the airport to illuminate Qin Ou.

In the live picture at this time, Qin Ou has cut the last copper wire and gently peeled off a layer of explosives like a life jacket wrapped in a military canvas bag.

"Are you relieved?"

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang shrugged——It seemed almost the same.

Qin Ou called for the demolition team, and everyone saw the powerful metal box again. The bomb was put in, covered with the lid, and taken away from the scene.

At this time, they heard Qin Ou's voice from the walkie-talkie,

"The outer bomb has been removed, and only the lower layer of small powerful inner bomb is left. You can come and see it. Don't come with too many people. The inner side is very delicate. I need to take o! the contact lenses."