⁂ Smiling Murderer 18 Dangerous Game ⁂

From the point of view of Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang point of view, the appearance of Eugene taking out the CD is a bit too awkward.

Eugene chuckled and said,

"Let's talk about it after you watch it. I'll take you to a place where you love to play after we have dinner."

"Shall we go too?"

The twins asked with a smile,

"How much love is there?"

Eugene raised his eyebrows and said,

"There are many restricted levels in it."

"Oh."

The twins stared roundly and immediately nodded in agreement. They changed their clothes and prepared to go hunting for beauty.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt helpless, Bai Yutang reached out and took the CD that Eugene handed over, walked to Bai Jin Tang and asked,

"Big Brother, lend me your computer."

Bai Jin Tang turned the laptop around and motioned him to use it.

Eugene leaned over and smiled,

"Jin Tang, aren't you afraid of a virus harm yours?"

Bai Jin Tang raised his eyebrows,

"If the computer breaks, I'll put it in your head."

Eugene coughed and touched his head, saying,

"You've all been violent lately, and Leonard has been very grumpy...Alas, it's hard to be a little brother. Only you know how cold it is."

The twins quickly agreed,

"Yes, yeah..."

Bai Jin Tang glared back.

Zhan Zhao stuffed the CD into Bai Jin Tang's computer, clicked on the playback software... And saw that there was chaos inside, like the scene of a fire or something.

"What kind of video is this?"

Bai Yutang also leaned over to watch it and found that it wasn't the scene of the fire, but the room with bonfires lit everywhere. There are several people fighting, there's a circle of people watching, there are dogs... There are women and there's chaos.

"Is this the restricted level you said?"

Bai Jin Tang asked him.

"Oh, this is just a low-level fight club."

Eugene said here, suddenly pulled away, and said,

"Oh, did you watch the fight club movie? It's so good."

Everyone looked at him helplessly, the point!
Eugene shrugged and said,

"Look down and you'll know. The details are behind, it's wonderful."

Everyone continued to watch with patience, because it was an underground fight, so it involved gambling in the operation of the underground bank. The scene was noisy, with applause and curse, and it was endless.

Bai Jin Tang rubbed his temples and frowned.

"Huh."

Zhan Zhao suddenly pointed at one of the audience members and said,

"He has a strange expression!"

Everyone looked again... And saw that the man suddenly laughed strangely, and then fell on his back... And then the second... And then the third.