⁂ Lucky Murderer 07 Descendants ⁂

"Then can we go to the main tomb inside to see?"

Bai Yutang asked the team leader.

"Oh......Well, I can't get in."

The leader shook his head,

"We haven't started to discover the main tomb yet."

"When will it open?"

Bai Yutang is in a hurry,

"Will tomorrow be okay?"

"Hehe, our excavation plan is a three-step process. The first step is to organise and excavate in this extra room. It will take about a week, and then next month, we may excavate another additional space. Of course, this is under the premise that there are no significant written materials to be excavated here. As for when the main tomb will be excavated, this will have to wait for the notice of the superior leader."

As the team leader spoke, he saw Bai Yutang and the SCI crowd with their mouths wide open.

"No, we have to wait for notice. Why don't you ask now?!"

Zhan Zhao discussed with the team leader,

"It's better to do this sooner rather than later. The murderer will destroy the evidence and escape later!"

"Hmm... But I can't be the master of this. Besides, this archaeological excavation must be done step by step; can't it be so rough! It will hurt precious cultural relics, and we are not tomb robbers."

The team leader thought for a while,

"However, you can go and find out if there is a pirate cave nearby."

"Pirate cave?"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, holding his chin and thinking.

Zhan Zhao whispered to him,

"Those people are pretending to be stone statues here. Most of them have something to do with the drawings left by Boss Lian back then, but if we find the cave, it means that they may have found it. Maps or something, most of them have been stolen."

"But, having said that, it's not that easy to enter the tomb. We haven't thought of how to get in yet."

The leader interrupted Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

"You don't know how to get in?"

Everyone wondered.

"This tomb is 'a rare underground tomb, not in the shape of an inverted bucket but the form of a positive bucket. If it hadn't been for Boss Lian to find this place under the guidance of drawings, he might not have been able to find this tomb. Besides, let me show you something!"

With that, the team leader beckoned to everyone and motioned for everyone to look over,

"Look, it's a whole stone."

Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and pushed the stone door,

"This sink!"

"Look here."

The team leader squatted down and pointed to the ground to show them.

When everyone lowered their heads, they saw that the ground under the boulder cracked!

"This is..."

"Thousands of pounds brake."

The team leader smiled slightly,