⁂ Crazy Doctor's Murderer 20 Ghost Face Assault ⁂

"Where have you met?"

Everyone looked back at Bao Zheng.

Bao Zheng patted his forehead with his mouth open,

"I can't remember."

"Bao Ju, shall I hypnotize you?"

Zhan Zhao said seriously,

"It doesn't hurt at all, really!"

Bao Zheng rolled his eyes at him and told him that he couldn't remember anything,

"I've only seen him in the past few days."

"Just these few days?"

Everyone was more curious, and Gong Sun also said,

"I thought you and Lao Yang knew each other before..."

"Right!"

Bao Zheng clapped his hands, startling everyone.

"I just watched it with Lao Yang, what happened two days ago."

Bao Zheng said while thinking,

"I went out for a late-night snack with Lao Yang that night. Lao Yang is probably a little nostalgic, so he insisted on eating with me. I went to the night market and walked all the way to the medical university. The night market in front of the school was very lively, and when we were eating, Lao Yang suddenly saw someone, got excited, stood up, and ran after them."

Everyone was surprised.

Gong Sun's eyes widened,

"Lao Yang is still running away? You are not being kind to the bureau. Help others to chase him. He has a bad heart."

"When I caught up, they had already left, and I told Lao Yang that he had identified the wrong person."

Bao Zheng shrugged and pointed at the person on the screen,

"Now that I think about it, it's this old man, but his hair and beard are all white, and he has a different personality, very thin, I can't see that foreigners are foreigners."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

"I seem to have seen him too."

Bai Chi suddenly said.

Everyone looked at him in surprise,

"Have you eaten with Lao Yang?"

Bai Chi tilted his head,

"No... But I must have seen this person somewhere."

Gong Sun pressed his head with two fingers,

"Could it be that you just watched the movie for a long time, so you had hallucinations?"
"Well..."

Bai Chi hesitated.

Everyone looked at it, and they all felt that the old man was familiar, so he quickly shook his head, thinking that this film could not be done with hypnotism.

"Ha ha."

At this moment, Zhan Zhao suddenly laughed,

"It's not hypnotism. We've really seen him."

Everyone turned to look at him in surprise.
Bai Yutang also seemed to remember something. He walked over to ask Jiang Ping to turn on the computer and called up the last video of Qi Le beating Qin Tian in the parking lot.

When the play button is turned on, everyone suddenly realizes that it is familiar! It turned out to be the old sweeper who was beaten by Qin Tian in the parking lot!