⁂ Lucky Killer 12 Similar Coincidences ⁂

"What do you think the car is following us for?"

Bai Yutang smiled and asked Zhan Zhao beside him.

Zhan Zhao held the handle above the car door with one hand,

"Maybe he wants to take a photo with your car."

Bai Yutang smiled,

"Accelerate to see if he can follow."

As he spoke, he stepped on the accelerator.

Bai Yutang's car has a powerful engine, top-notch speed, and one step down... On such an open road, he immediately opened the distance from the car behind him.

Zhan Zhao looked at the rearview mirror,

"It shouldn't be a coincidence that he accelerated, right?"

"The speed is still breakneck."

Bai Yutang deliberately slowed down, wanting to see who was following them.

They slowed down, and the car even accelerated as if it was chasing them.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both looked at each other and looked out... And saw a car coming up behind, a young man in a jacket driving; Bai Yutang turned to look.

"Cat, get down!"

Bai Yutang slammed on the brakes—He saw the young man holding a pistol in his hand. Bai Yutang slammed the brakes with one foot, took out a gun from his pocket, and the car passed quickly.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, got out of the car, raised his hand to hold his gun... And followed his gaze.

When the car was about to turn a corner, Bai Yutang shot the right front tire... When Zhan Zhao opened the door, he saw that the car's front tire blew out and rushed towards the fence. Because of the speed, his car lost its balance on the side and rubbed the fence and rushed forward.

Bai Yutang got into the car,

"Cat."

Zhan Zhao hurried back,

"Will you rush out?"

"It's alright; the guardrail is long enough."

Bai Yutang drove the car, called the police on the walkie-talkie, and stopped when he was near the car.

He grabbed Zhan Zhao, who was about to run out and pressed him onto the car seat. He opened the car door by himself, with the gun on the car door. He turned on the miniature microphone on the car with one hand and said to the person in the white Honda,

"Police, throw the gun away and come out."

After a while, the man threw a gun out.

"Open the door, come out, and let me see your hands above your head."

After Bai Yutang finished speaking, he raised his gun and waited for him to come out. Later a while, the man opened the car, he didn't get out but fell out.

"Cat, call the ambulance."

Bai Yutang hurried forward and said,

"Don't move."

When he got to the car door, Bai Yutang helped him fix his loose shoulders. The corner of the man's mouth was broken, covering his chest with one hand. Maybe his rib hit the steering wheel, and one of his ribs was broken. He probably wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Glancing at the gun on the ground, Bai Yutang couldn't help frowning,

"Fake? Are you not looking for a way to kill yourself? What if I just shot you in the head?"