⁂ Mad Doctor And Murderer 17 Tit For Tat ⁂

Walking up the corridor, the hospital has a total of two floors. The iron door on the top floor is locked to the roof, and the second floor is completely unlit and pitch black.

There was a regular, 'Creaking' sound in the room as if the chandelier hanging from the antenna was shaking.

Bai Yutang raised his hand to signal everyone to disperse. And after a while, he went in first, Luo Tian and Qin Ou followed closely, as well as Ma Han and Zhao Hu guarded the door,—Don't let him run away!

Everyone nodded, Zhan Zhao, Gong Sun, and other people who were completely unable to resist and were suspected of dragging their feet, all followed behind.

However, Bai Yutang didn't draw his gun. After all, being the first to enter this unknown dark environment, it wasn't safe to draw his gun, and he was vulnerable to the gun being robbed after a sneak attack, instead threatening his safety.

He put his backhand on his waist and entered the dark environment.

The surroundings were dim but not completely pitch black, after all, the dark clouds outside were topping the mountain instead of the sun setting.

Just as Bai Yutang entered, another flash of lightning flashed across the sky. There was a loud 'Crashing' sound, and a thunderous sound like the sky and the earth rumbled, and the blue electric light shook the room for a while.

Bai Yutang caught a glimpse of a person in the corner of the corner. His huge stature made him almost wonder if it was a human being?

At the same time, the man moved abruptly and rushed toward Bai Yutang. His movements were swift and violent, but his posture was a bit clumsy, and his body seemed to be out of tune.

Bai Yutang stepped aside, turned around, and placed an elbow on his waist, but there was a 'Dong' sound. Bai Yutang pulled his hand and shook his arm, did he hit the iron? How can people have such hard bones!

Luo Tian and Qin Ou also came in. At this time, the nearby police officers all flashed their flashlights, and Zhan Zhao signaled to everyone to look into the big man's eyes!

The strong light flashlight was no joke. The big man's face was illuminated. He seemed to hate the light, so he hurriedly blocked it. And just in his series of movements, everyone noticed that he had an ugly, long scar on his face!

After the man was suddenly surrounded by everyone, he was at a loss for a while, as if he had never seen so many people. There was a strange growl from his mouth, with some kind of low growl. Standing beside Zhan Zhao, Gong Sun frowned and whispered,

"It seems that his nose has been processed."

Zhan Zhao's face turned out to be like this,

"That is to say, it was caused by the failure of plastic surgery? Is there any risk in plastic surgery?"

Gong Sun looked at Zhan Zhao with admiration on his face, as if to say——You indeed have the heart to joke.

Since there was nowhere to run, the man shouted, turned, and rushed towards the window.

"Oops!"

Bai Yutang chased after him, only to see the monster slam open the glass window and jumped out.

Everyone in SCI opened their eyes wide. Bai Chi cried out in shock,

"It's so tall here!"

Bai Yutang chased to the window and looked down, and saw that the man fell to the ground, rolled on the spot, and ran out awkwardly without being injured.

At this time, the sky has started to rain heavily. Bai Yutang stepped on the window and was about to chase when Zhan Zhao roared,

"Don't jump!"