⁂ Lucky Killer 17 Shooting Club ⁂

Thereupon, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang left Xiao Wang's shop with Zhao Hu and Ma Han; they rushed to the hospital first.

It's a pity that the doctors and nurses who had a relationship with Lian Qian Yi seemed to have disappeared from the world.

Bai Yutang was a little helpless and found the staff member in charge of data management and archiving in the hospital asked to transfer out the previous data for review. It's a charity that, as soon as he spoke, the person in charge said,

"Didn't all the previous information be given to your police?"

Everyone was stunned.

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Which police officer did you give it to?"

The person in charge thought for a while,

"Well... I didn't pay attention. He came here a week ago, wearing a black suit, with a gun and documents."

Everyone had hoped that they were confused with other cases, but when they heard this, they immediately realised that something was wrong————Where do police officers wear black suits to attend duty, and they are not the FBI on TV.

"What information did he take then?"

Zhan Zhao asked the person in charge to take him to see it, while Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to enter the hospital's computer to find the information, and Jiang Ping called back.

The hospital has very few computer records. Now all the cases are connected to the Internet, but there is no information about Lian Qian Yi's recent medical treatment. He has no physical examination, and the records are zero.

However, he retrieved the footage from a week ago from the hospital's surveillance video information and found some clues. He sent a relatively candid photo from the surveillance camera to Bai Yutang and then tracked down the current contact information of Lian Qian Yi's related cases.

Zhan Zhao came back and shook his head at Bai Yutang,

"What took away was the archived medical report, probably the record made by Lian Qian Yi's attending physician back then."

"Nonetheless, the information is not comprehensive."

The person in charge told Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang,

"Dr Fan has been researching delusional disorders all his life. He has a lot of precious personal information, all in duplicate, and one copy is kept at home for research."

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to look for clues immediately and told Luo Tian and the others to go there and find the medical report, which might contain vital clues.

Afterwards, Bai Yutang turned on his phone and looked at the photo sent by Jiang Ping; he frowned because it was taken from above, so it was still unclear, the man's face was almost invisible, and he was still wearing sunglasses.

Look again; he still cannot figure out who is that. The person in charge was also ambiguous, but he was still asked to go to the police station to do a puzzle.

Everyone went to the hospital without success, so they drove to the shooting range to continue the investigation.

"Hmm..."

Zhan Zhao frowned as he looked at the photo on his phone,

"It's a tricky move; it would be nice if I could check it out earlier."

"The person in charge also said that the documents were taken away a week ago, and we just found out that Lian Qian Yi was hospitalised."

Bai Yutang shook his head,

"It's just that he forged documents and tricked the hospital staff into taking them. After taking the information, this person is very meticulous, and he shouldn't be an ordinary person."